important im scared
I have this brown patch on the back off my wrist it doesnt itch but it been there for a while its smooth  but dry  like half and half
This kind of patch can be granuloma annulare. It consists of raised, reddish or skin-colored bumps (lesions) that form ring patterns — usually on your hands and feet.

It looks like localized granuloma annulare which occurs most commonly on the hands, feet, wrists and ankles of young adults, particularly women.

To confirm a case of granuloma annulare, your doctor may take a small sample of the affected skin (skin biopsy) to examine under a microscope. So my sincere advice would be to get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.