ingrown hair
hi i have ingrown hair on back. i have it after shaved my hair to a barbershop. and i have tried so many products but without good result (witch hazel, skin tight). every-time is itching and take all over my head back forming big bump. i really need somebody to help find a way to cure this. i aint got no picture but is really worst if u can imagine
From your symptoms,it looks like a boil. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus.Ingrown hair are the commonest causes of boils.
Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case. Also then get the possibility of acne keloidalis nuchae ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for your advise. ill try to see a dermatologist. but the problem is that i don't have  health insurance to pay for that. and my income is less than 5 000/ year. is it any free clinic where i can pay a low price to being treated here in rockville or around of rockville area ?