insect bite resulting to numbness
HI! Yesterday when I woke up I noticed I had this circle around my upper right face just near my eye. I did not pay too much attention to it as I was thinking it was only bitten by an ant and since it wasn't itchy or painful. But this morning I realized that this bite formed a reddish circle and I felt numb around the area. In the evening, I felt that half of my face to the neck area felt numb where the bite was. I do not know what bit me, and I am really scared already. I do not know what's happening. This is my first time to experience this. I've had some bites before but I never felt numb.

I hope you can help me. Thank you so much!
Rash with unilateral anesthesia.Would like to rule out herpes
-zoster. Do consult doc.
It looks like a spider bite my ex had once.  It developed cellulitis very quickly, so I sent him to the doctor.  I was right - it was cellulitis, which is a sort of infection under the skin.  He was placed on antibiotics and it resolved.  How serious it is depends on the type of spider, but only a few kinds cause actual tissue destruction.