irritated meatus
4-5 weeks ago i lost my virginaty I m 16 years old.I have had sex with the girl 2 more times after that.When i first notice my meatus it was red and it was a pinching feeling.Now it doesnt hurt or nothing it is just red is there ant medication i can use.
From the symptoms it looks like just irritated meatus or friction dermatitis. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful but they should be taken after prescription.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.