is Fucicort safe for Scrotum?
hi i have eczema on my scrotum and i would like to find out if it is safe to apply fucicort cream on it.The fucicort cream was givn by my doctor to apply on my hands and legs. but recently, i have eczema on my scrotum and i am wondering if it can b applied on my scrotum, may i know will there be side effects?

Fucicort contains Betamethasone cream, which is a high potency steroid. This is not recommended for application on areas which have a thin deraml component or are mucous membranes as it may lead to skin atrophy.

Therefore, it is best that you do not use this application without necessary examination and advise by a dermatologist/doctor.

I am sure there are other medication suitable for your condition. Hope this helped.
thanks for your advice, so that means fucicort should not be applied to face as well?

That may be partially true, and I am sure that you understand the reason I say this.
Drug therapies are based upon not only the individual, but also on the type of the lesion it is to be used upon. Being a high potency agent, it is usually avoided on areas such as the face where it may produce skin atrophy.

Hope this helped.
Thanks, can i ask also abit about my eczema treatment?

about 3-4 months ago, my doctor prescribed anti-biotics and steroids pills for my eczema. it was stated on the anti-biotic pacakage that i have to complete the course of medicine. A week of taking these medicine had made my eczema wounds heal. Anyway, i continued to take the anti-biotic pills as instructed, but i stopped my steroids intake. recently, my eczema is growing again. and i am wondering if it is safe for me to take the steroids that was left over from the last medication? the steroid is Prednisolone Tab 5MG, left with 6 pills from the actual 10 pills

Yours sincerely,
Mr Eczama boy
does eczema give lumps that hurt, then it turns sow, even looks like a blister.  sometimes a red spot will show up even looks like a pimple?