is an acne cyst or should I seek a second opinion?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

First of all here is an image with a close up inset: http://i41.tinypic.com/afc6bk.jpg

This spot appeared around three months ago. It is actually darker and more bruise like than the photo. It has always been painful. A sharp stabbing pain under pressure. In the past three days the pain is fairly constant without it being touch it's not a dull ache. The spot has also become warmer than the rest of my skin. When pressed it feels like a fluid filled blister under the skin.

I went to a dermatologist today and was told that it is cystic acne. As you can probably tell from my picture acne isn't much of an issue for me. I generally get a pimple or two every month. Usually I don't get any. I was prescribed an antibiotic for cystic acne and I really don't think I should take it.

Do you think this is an acne cyst or should I seek a second opinion? I'm living in Mexico and health care here is sometimes dubious. His examination of the spot took maybe 60 seconds. I am not sure what is normal since I've never been to a dermatologist before.

Thank you!
edit to ad: it is quite flat against my skin. I have also had trouble with it bleeding once when it was flat. This leads me to believe that it's possibly a vascular issue. It reminds me vaguely of the hemangioma I had as a child.
* I have also had trouble with it bleeding once when it was flat.

(I meant scraped)
No opinions?
Possibly a furuncle. You can only feel and tell if it is cystic acne. In any case antibiotic is indicated, Does not have features of anything vascular.My I know which has been prescribed?
Best wishes,