is it herpes?
i recently came down with a sore throat, and on the first day i had it, it didnt hurt very bad, but as i was going to sleep i found a series of whitehead like pimples all over my labias, and anus.  the next day my sore throat worsened, and i caught a fever.  the day after i had a fever of 103, couldnt swallow, and the pimples were starting to have green heads on them. i went to the hospital, but they just sent me home with some vicodin and said everything was fine.  however the next day i was worse! i had 102 fever, even sorer throat, and i had rubbed my throat raw from vomitting all night.  this time they checked out my pimples and hooked me up to an IV but nothing took the pain away from either my pimples or my throat.  later that night i started some antiobiotics and the herpes medecine because the doctor believed thats what i had.  then the next day my throat was getting better but everytime i drank or ate it felt like acid was running down my throat, and some of the pimples were turning into sores.  then today, my sore throat is almost gone and i have no fever, but the sores are completely open, and they sting when i urinate, but other wise they are fine.  can you tell me if this herpes? i didnt have unprotected sex for a month before this and i have been monogamous for 6 months.  it all started the day after i let my bf try to put it in ym ***, and i felt like he ripped the skin..please help!
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.