is this cancerous???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

is this cancerous???

9455860?1378404193
I have around 4 of these small pink patches around my upper thighs, 1 on my armpit and 2 at the back of my hand....is this cancerous?? Please help
These look like irritated hair follicles and are not symptoms of cancer. However keep an eye on it. If you notice changes in its color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.