it doesn't seem like it's yeast infect

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

it doesn't seem like it's yeast infect

i am sexually active, straight asian male, and i am uncircumcised.
one day, i felt something tingly down there and when i pulled down my foreskin, i saw some 3 pimple/sore looking things which freaked me out. next day went straight to doctor and he said it was yeast infection. i also tested for std's all came negative.
so i applied the hydrocortisone cream. in couple days, the sore/pimples dissapeared but the redness in my head of penis remained. the thing is, my penis never really itched, mainly felt more like burning. anyhow,  i continued applying the cream for next 3 weeks but it didnt heal so i went back and doctor gave me this time a benzemol steroid cream, he said its a very good cream. but that didnt seem to have much effect either.
it's now 2 months and i am lost what to do, i really dont want to worry about this any longer. i am now scared this could be cancer, im only 27 and the thought of it itself is enough to make me faint.

if anyone can give me any ideas, that would be great as i am scared and worried.
also now when i get an erection and whenever i try to get it really hard, there is some pain.
I don’t think that it is yeast infection, and if it is yeast infection then why antifungals were not prescribed. It can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.