it started after i came back from vacation....

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

ok.  i went on vacation for a week, and have been home a week now.  and i notcied about 5 days ago, i had a place on the top of my finger, under my nail.  i thought it was a bump coming up, but it wasnt.  its kind of flat, not red or anything, but it wasnt there and now it is.  a few days after this, another on the same hand came up on the side.  its a little larger and actually itches some.  since yesterday, i have one on my palm and one on the tip of another finger.  someone said they thought they were "sea warts" but i cant seem to find any info about them.  anyone know what this could be and how to get rid of it.  it seems to be getting worse....:/
Since the bumps on hands are itchy, so the possibilities that need to be ruled out are pompholyx and scabies. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
My sincere advice is to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.