itching, maybe scabies?
i developed a severe itch mostly at night a few months ago, skin colored bumps appeared at first but after extensive scratching they bled and are now redish pink. they are on my hands legs arms and stomach mostly itchy on legs and hands.  after doing much research i think it might be scabies.  also i developed around the same time legions varying from 4-7 mm on my penis, skin colored on shaft and redish on the head. they also itch occasionally, i was having unprotected sex at this time. i researched these as well and dont think its herpes, genital warts maybe? or possibly the same thing i have all over my body?
Going by your symptoms, the possibility of scabies is high. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Other possibilities may be irritant contact dermatitis, molluscum contagiosum or lichen planus.Diagnosis can be confirmed only after clinical examination. I feel that a dermatologist would be the best person to evaluate that.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.