itching butt and penis
about a week and a half ago my butt started to itch, mainly at night and has sense got worse. what started as just a nightly butt itch has spread to my penis (mainly near head) and inner thighs. after scratching my butt a while there becomes almost a patch of bumps it feels like but im not eactly sure of color or anything because i cant see it. and on my penis there is a red bump thats raised off the skin right under head.
my brother has had a problem with an itching back at night for the past couple weeks so that may have somthing to do with it but other than that i dnt have a clue of what could have even caused it. anyone got any ideas?
plz help
it is extremely itchy and doesnt seem 2 really bother until night time then i cant stop scratching until i fall asleep. also i dnt suspect an std ive only had sex with one girl ive been with for over a year and this hasnt been a problem until now thanx for the help it will be greatly appreciated!

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or eczema.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for the symptoms and a proper clinical examination to rule out scabies or insect bites.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.
You have the jock itch. Its when you sweat and dont bathe. Clean the area and add cream. It can spread if left untreated.