itching during sleep at night resulting in red rashes and minor bumps
my body started to itching since one month, it was never happened in my 40years of age so far.initially i had seen a GP and he suspected scabies and then i visited a dermetologist he prescribed some antihistamine and cream, but seems nothing had worked during the medicine period the itching stops and again it starts the moment i stop the antihistamine.
itching is only during sleeping at night not even before going to bed.

please suggest which doctor should i see know and sugest some home remedy and food that should be avoided.
Since scabies has been ruled out which is the first possibility, the other possibilities which need to be ruled out are contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or heat rash. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please get allergy testing done to see the allergens to which you may be allergic.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.