itching moles
I have a few small, very pale, slightly raised moles on the trunk of my body. Over the last year they have had moments when they are very itchy. Should I be concerned about cancer or something else. There are only two dermatologist offices in my area and they take 3 months to get into. I am trying to decide if I should be concerned at all, or head to my pcp.
If there is any change in an existing mole, it should be brought to the dermatologist’s notice. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.