itching neck+jaw line no rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itching neck+jaw line no rash

about a week ago i noticed my jaw line and neck became very itchy and also had a burning sensation.It's since gotten worse.I can feel tiny bumps on my skin but can't see any of them or see any redness.Please help me?
It can be due to contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. Other possibilities are of heat rah or sweat dermatitis. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps. Also use mild soaps like Dove.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used, whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have a very itchy jawline. I can't help but scratch it. I have no rash at all or discoloration. The only thing that seems to relieve the itch is ice or a very cold damp washcloth. Is there anything that I can do to relieve this itch? I have tried Benadryl and a topic anti itch cream and nothing seems to work. I have also suffered from the same affliction on my hands and arms below the elbow. Please help!!
I'm going through the same exact thing right now too!  It's sooo itchy!  all I get is red skin but no bumps or rash at all.  And like you, a cold rag feels amazing and pretty much takes it away.  Did you ever find anything to help?