itching problem
Ok every single night i try to go to sleep but when im about to start to doze off i start itching and scratching all over, have gotten up and there are no rashes no bed bugs or fleas in my house its been three days since ive had sleep, really need some sleep but i cant because of the itching plz help

For such symptoms the possibility of scabies, body lice and parasitic infestation needs to be ruled out.

It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.