itching
my husband and i both have little red bumps mostly on our legs and buttocks that itch really bad like nothing i have ever felt before. I have switched washing powders, soap, and vacumed my bed. I have no idea what can be causing this. I dont no if its bed bugs or what... I have checked the matteress and there is no sign of any kind of bug. It is to the point of driving insane and im starting to get angry because i cant figure out what is going on..I dont no if it has any thing to do with it but i have something that looks like a blister that keeps coming up between my 3rd and 4th toe i pop it and a clear   fluid comes out and the next day its back. The only way we can get any sleep at night is to take benedral.....PLEASE HELP ME
From your symptoms there is a possibility that either this rash is due to a viral infection or scabies. It is a highly contagious disease characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.