itchy, hot, red scalp with tons of hair falling out

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

7513542?1324393001
I have been to my family doctor and he referred me to a Dermatologist. Derm doc did not even lift whats left of my hair to examine my scalp.  After the consult, he prescribed me topical solution after solution and shampoos.  He did give me Aldactone to help my hair grow back and, of course the hair is very fine that is coming in.  Just like a previous person stated, dr said that haircolor is not what is affecting my condition, which was diagnosed scalp Psoriasis.  Know one in my family has ever had any of these problems.  I only have 1/2 my thyroid and it is testing within normal range. I, also, am having problems with diabetes, recent weight gain, memory loss, vertigo, & tinnitis.  Nothing is really working.  I am only 48 and I had to have a hysterectomy 10 years ago. I am wondering if any of this could be messed up hormones or immune system and what I should try that would make a difference in my condition?
Female pattern hair loss (FPHL) is common balding in females, otherwise known as androgenetic alopecia. No clear cut relationship to hormones are recognized in women.Aldactone is a recognized treatment here.Do continue with treatment as advised and you should improve in time.
Best wishes.
Thanks for your comment but, the derm dr prescribed the Aldactone to help re-grow what is falling out with each shampoo.  He did not diagnose fphl or alopecia.  I know what both r and I think there is more going on than the fam & derm dr's scope can handle.  I addition to the symptoms I listed in my first post, my urine has a bad odor and just 2 days ago I noticed skin tags have appeared w/seedy like scales covering them.  The scales on my scalp r totally different.  I feel I have picked up some airborn fungal virus that is attacking my insides or hormones and coming out my pores. The Clobex shampoo and lotion have made my scalp less red but, make more of my hair to fall out than w/baby shampoo.