itchy, sticky scrotum
This is to address the posted answer that was made on itchy sticky scrotum. Dr. this condition is a real condition and it is spreading like wild fire. No doctor out there has found any real answers for this condition. The man that made the statement concerning his scrotum is not imagining his problem nor is it in his mind. I share his problem and have gone from doctor to doctor, dermatologists, etc., you name it. They have put me on creams, foams, powders, but nothing has helped.  I am tired of the excuses and guesses. I know its frustrating for a doctor to not be able to help his patient, that is if he/she really cares about their patient. Truth is sir, no one knows anything about this skin condition. Mine started with small tiny bumps in my pubic hairs. I remember like it was yesterday. It was after an sexual encounter or night at a hotel and I thought the female gave me something. I'm not saying its sexually transmitted because we were in a hotel and it could have be that in my bathing maybe the hotel rags had some type of bacteria in them. I have been reading up on this condition from many men postings over the web and some said they were not sexually active or never been outside their marriage or really don't understand how this came about. I can only speak for me that it was the day after a sexual encounter. Now whether the woman or something in the hotel I can't tell but like I said it started with small bumps in my pubic hairs. Later, I started itching in my scrotum. When I started using antifungus creams it later became sticky. I have been affected by this condition for 2 years now and nothing and nobody has said or gave me any cures. I am still hoping that some Dr. out there will take on this condition and learn about it, study it, maybe get some scientific help concerning it. You will here more about this condition from men because it is real, and we don't know how we are getting it and the saddest part, there seems to be no cure at the present time. I just wanted to speak on the man's defense that its not in his mind. May have nothing to do with a new STD because its not proven to come through sex. But I will say I hope somebody will find a cure out there before it ends up an epidemic all over dermatologist offices everywhere.

This discussion is related to itchy, sticky testicles.

0
1. itchy, sticky scrotum

0
2. itchy scrotum
I have this similar problem for 1 year....I have realized that its not the skin but its one of the organs inside, definitely above the abdomen...may be leaking...because of gravity the fluid tries to come out from below testicle and anus....its not visible thro eyes but scratching the area and smelling the fingers identifies its existence...
YES!!  I have this too. I'm wondering what the hell it is?
I'm not overweight at all, but a few years ago I noticed that the area where my scrotum meets my leg was constantly wet and itchy and it smells bad. I tried several of the "jock itch" medicine but not of them do anything. yes, please, if anyone finds out what this is let me know.
This is what I just got done asking about as well. It slowly came on to me and before long I have had this for six years and cant find anything or anybody to help withthis issue. I dont sleep around and my partner doesnt eighther and were both not able to figure it out. I have been using the medicted gold bond powder and this past week does help the itch alittle. try that. i hope someone finds out what this is. let me know
Do still have this problem?
I have had this problem for a few years now. I went to many dermatologists, gastrenternologist, allergist and primary doctors. I was told eczema at first but that doesn't fit at all. Then I was told it is in my head. My symptoms are similar except for the itching. My scrotum will burn like hell for a few seconds to a minute, then go away.
The skin is sticky especially after a shower. The doctor said it's sweat, funny I don't usually sweat after a cold shower.
The one thing that I figured out is that doctors could care less about our problem.
im 17 and i have  this same thing too.. i have never had sex  so its not std related ... ive been to dermatologist and all and doctors.. had powders for fungal infections .. they were no good... its really annoying that they dont seem to care the doctors that is... this really bugs me coz it causes other problems for me in that area to do with my skin sensitivity... they say they can only treat what they see !!  its soo pathetic !! ... i only noticed this a few years ago after using an anti fungal cream for more a lot longer than i was meant to.. but the doctors said even though i used it for much longer than i shud hav that it wasnt the reason for my balls being sticky !! sometimes they burn ... its worse after shower .. cant enjoy a nice swim !! and yet all the top nobs say im fine !! haha... ugh !! its depressing !!
Wrangelerjeans, et al,

I also suffer from the same thing. I have had it for about 3 years, but now is worse. It seems like "whatever it is" it knows when I am going to go to sleep, after a couple of minutes in bed, it starts itching, then it burns, then it gets wet and sticky. I have an appoitment with a dermatologist in 3 days, but I see that there is no hope. Please keep me up to date if anyone finds anything to help the itching.
I'm one of the many who have suffered this for years, and without diagnosis.  I also had the small red bumps (like fire ant bites) in the pubic region, which came to a head and burst.  For a while the scrotum was red and skin thickened, which settled into a constant itch and stickiness.  It causes my scrotum to stick to the inside of my leg (but only on one side).  Diagnosis and treatment is long overdue.  Any help is welcome.

I have been dealing with the problem of a sticky scrotum and penis on and off for several years.  I believe that I have just found the solution.

Quite by accident, my physician discovered that I was vitamin D deficient---not even on the low end of the scale for measuring.  My doctor prescribed a supplement, initially twice a day until my levels rise.  I have noticed that the sticky skin problem has disappeared...and here I was thinking that the problem was related to soaps, etc.

I truly hope that this helps men who have experienced this problem, I truly do.  I know how isolating this problem can be because you don't feel that you'll ever be able to be intimate with a woman again.

As for the doctor on this website who keeps telling men to stop imagining the problem, please stop assuming that just because you don't know the solution.  Yes, physicians are well educated, but you're learning too.  Trust me, no one wants to have the need of being on this forum.  We just want to live our lives...with quality of life.

Hope this info helps.  Be sure to check this over with your physician.  A person can get too much vitamin D also.  Keep it within limits.

All the best.

Questionguy

Holy god, i have discovered a whole new fraternity, i have the same problems and i always thought that mine was a rare case and i was haplessly depressed, more so coz the treatments prescribed by the doctors didn't work. It's really frustrating and it's hard 2 concentrate on work.  Though i'm yet 2 get any cure but mentally i'm stronger 2 face my plight after finding out that a lot of people actually lives with this as a part of life no matter howsoever unwilling.  DONT LOSE HOPE BROTHERS.
Guys has anyone tried David Hoskings?  I used everything under the sun from doctors and derms and nothing worked. The Doc on here is equally clueless. I had this for 2 years, it ruined my life, gave me back problems from walking oddly.  I came across this guys stuff(David Hoskings in AUS) and figured I've tried everything else I'll give it a shot.  I sent the guy pics of my junk, embarrassing, but I was as desperate as you get.  He was totally cool about it and told me to get his Psorexederm cream.  In 2 weeks I saw vast improvement, 3 weeks it was basically gone.  I put it on morning thick, and night thick for a month.  I've been relatively totally clear for over a year, any time I feel the slightest flare up, I put the cream on for a week just for good measure.  I hope this helps someone on here, because if you have what I think I had, I know how horrible life is right now.  Horrible nights sleep, ruined confidence, attitude, social life, sex life, depression... all brought on from this life wrecking rash that is still not diagnosed.  I really feel for you guys.  Get in touch with David through email, ask questions, he'll get back to you he did for me.  Think it costs me 80 bucks if I recall, maybe more with shipping cause it came from Aus, but best money ever spent.
http://www.hoskingspharmacy.com/treat-psoriasis-excema_balmpsorexederm.php
I'm trying the vitamin D suggestion and I'm being conscious of post urination dribbling. I dab with a piece of toliet paper until Im sure not even a drop is left. Something is working. Stickiness has subsided and the night time itching isn't as bad. Condition is at least tolerable.
I have Sticky - itchy balls, where they stick together they start to burn slightly and itch.  Allowing them to pull apart and breath relieves the itch temporarily. The condition is definitely real.  It seems if i can prevent them from sticking the itch wont happen.  When the condition first started it was after having sex with a very sexually active woman.  I thought i must have jock itch and started using antifungal cream, this made the condition much worst, then i tried honey, blow drying the area all night long to keep it dry garlic tabs, boric acid, expensive cream prescribed by a dermatologist worked the best but did not cure it, every anti fungal pill imaginable, and none of it worked. The docs all said I dont really have anything. And most likely if anything contact dermatitis.   They were somewhat right in that not treating it made the effects lesson dramatically. The most annoying aspect is the stickiness and the fact that the skin absorbs lubricants and remains sticky.  This makes sex more difficult as if she even slightly gets dry its much less pleasurable.  Getting started for this reason when she's not already very aroused is much more difficult and even for me sometimes hurts.  I would like to find a cure so I can get my sex life back to normal.  Using lotion relieves all symtoms for a little bit and some days i barely notice it.  But its still there i still have a slight redness all the time mostly where my scrotum and penis stick together when left un-lotioned for too long.   My best guess is its just a bacteria or fungas that isn't quite studied yet in too much detail and the byproduct is sticky skin, and when its allowed to stick together for too long it grows enough and gets painful.  In my situation the resultant treatments I used made the condition much worst because they damaged the skin so much. I would lean toward a bacterial infection because the anti fungal creams made it much much worse.  I have had mine for 15 months. I am only publishing this because I think it will be useful should any doctor choose to take on these cases in more detail.
I have had a similiar problem as well for about a year now, it comes and goes, but always in the same spot. First it's unbearably itchy, after i scratch it, it starts to leak some sort of moist, sticky substance. If i scratch it too much it starts to burn, but the itching is too intense not to scratch most of the time. I have been worried  that it is std related but my blood work shows up clean.
My wife has given me a solution to the BSTL problem.  She gave me a pair of her panties to try.  They are silky and real thin and go in between my scrotum and my legs and keeps the skin separated.  They seem to work really well.. Except for my PJ's and bathrobe when I don't have her underware on.  She bought me a bunch more so I don't have to wear hers and she says this cuts down on me embarrassing her in public.
This forum is really helpful. I've had the very same problem now for around 9 months, and it is driving me a little crazy.  It's very uncomfortable and makes exercise difficult. Thanks for putting the word out there guys.  I just ordered the "Hoskings Psorexederm Cream," and I'll try little extra Vitamin D as well.  I hope it works. Thanks
i have had the same damn problem for over 20 years no one know any solution for this problem it has made my life awful
LISTERINE

LISTERINE

LISTERINE
What do you mean by Listerine?
For 11 years I had testicles that were itchy and STICKY, even fresh out of the shower.

The two best things I had previously found for relief were 1) shaving the area in the shower and 2) applying Gold Bond Powder afterwards. But even that would make me just barely comfortable enough not to be constantly touching my balls, and only for about half a day.

So, I applied Original flavor Listerine (I have tried many things) to my testicles and surrounding area in the shower after a shave. And I could feel it working instantly, like you can in your mouth, except... hotter. But I could tell the difference in the shower immediately, and I could especially feel a difference when I dried off. The slime was gone!

It was such extreme relief that I honestly thought I would be able to completely eradicate the problem. But now that over a week has gone by I am finding that I have to apply once/daily to keep the problem from slowly starting to come back.

Still, once/daily symptom relief is sooooooo much better than having permanently itchy STICKY balls
Thanks guys i have had the same symptoms and this made me feel more comfortable. My symptoms r not as server as some and my only difference is i occasionally have a leg cramp but dat could be somethin different since i played sports. I think i will try the Vitamin D and see how that work. If any one have any more info please let us no
I have very similar symptoms that you guys are describing which started a few months ago. I just received the results from my annual blood test. The doctor’s office just called and said that my vitamin D level is extremely low. I'm picking up my vitamin D high dosage prescription tomorrow and will see what happens.
how did that work out for you trout?  did vitamin d help?
Same symptoms for about 5 months. Tried Gold Bond medicated, then Tenactin, then Lotrimin AF then Lotrimin Ultra....seemed to help a bit while I was using them but came right back after I stopped.  Read a few posts here and there so picked up some viatmin D, generic kind 1000 units and have been taking them along with using Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula once or twice a day.  Not sure which is having the effect as started at same time but 90% of symptoms are gone!  Wondering if we are all vitamin D deficient ??
I know I get absolutely no sunlight in winter as I work inside and seldom go outside.  Anyone here get plenty of sunlight and still have the symptoms?
Just to add...the Cocoa butter I'm using if the men's body and face formula so also has vitamin E....so that is another possibility. Not sure if the Vitamin D and Cocoa butter will cure this crap but am hoping so...but in the meantime it sure makes it much more tolerable. Nothing like it was before
Had this off and on for yrs. Tried everything, gold bond-jock itch-acne soap-baby powder-diaper rash med-no soap and more. Went to a dermatologist and she took a sample at its worst and prescribed me a pill not any kind of lotion. The pill was a hard-core potassium and antibiotic. She said it was stress that eats up potassium in our body and for some reason guys get this in their groin area. Disappeared in less then a week :)  and has been gone since. I also had to stop using fabric softener on my underwear and couldn't use scented body wash (axe, old spice...) only Dove. I promise this works and I will post what medication it was exactly, just have to look for it.
Did you ever find the name of that potassium and antibiotic pill you were talking about?
What other symptoms were you having apart from the sticky scrotum, was there a burning sensation?
So this thread is 5 years old,have we gotten any closer to the cure of this issue?  I have been suffering from it for 2 years now.

How has the Vitamin D helped for those who tried it, how often do you take vitamin D and what is the dosage size?  

Everytime I go to doc I appear to be Vitamin D deficient and he only prescribes me 1 pill.  Is that enough?

Any one else try the listerine?

I have the constantly sticky scrotum, I find the cause is due to my inner thighs, they are quite hot most of the time.  If I slid both my hands up my inner thigh upto gap/scrotum area it feels hot, hotter than any other place on my body.  What would be the cause of the constant hotness?
Hello community, thanks for all the responses over the years. I have been monitoring the activity. Unfortunately I am still suffering from this conditions and its been over 5 years now at least. How long its been I have lost track of time. Some eczema creams have helped with the itching but I know its a temporary relief and its certainly not eczema as a doctor told me too. I am not sure what it is but I will say I am keeping an eye open on this forum for any solutions. Still suffering and trying many things till there is a cure.
Hey my condition is similar not exactly this but worse. i cried for help for years but doctors or people didn't seem to understand or care and i still don't understand why. I am almost giving up on seeking help. I have extreme headaches, face pain, tension pain in my thigh in addition to skin burning pain and red skin all over the genital area. doctors didn't believe that the headaches could be caused by this. my condition looks like the cancer of the nervous system. one location in my whole body skin affects all the nervous system and radiates the pain to the other body parts. it should be treated like a serious nervous disease like m.s. but doctors are not aware of how serious it is. they don't believe skin problems can cause other types of pain or persistent pain.  i have realized that the skin heals itself very slowly but it takes years. another important thing i noticed is, soap shouldn't be used anytime.  
Nice to see I'm not the only one.  I wanted to pop in to say I have this problem too.  It started with a horrific case of jock itch.

I used a mess of antifungal creams but they lessened it a ton, but didn't get rid of it.  I eventually saw the doctor and she prescribed some stuff and it worked fabulously for the fungal issue, but then I had the issue as described by everyone here.  

I thought it was still fungal but it just never went away, even after trying oral antifungals and what not.  I'm not sure if other people have this but sometimes powders will irritate the area more.  Anyways I just lived with it and am still doing so.  But I also have the same issue around my anus.  When the skin gets really dry and leathery feeling, steroid creams work well, but the excessive hotness will still happen.

I have also been to the doctors and they don't really have too much to say.  And I don't really blame them looking at this forum since no one here seems to have gotten the answer.

The interesting thing is I see other people here mention it gets worse at night!

I'm going to try some of the things suggested here though I'm not too optimistic.  But  it's nice to know that the problem is not nearly that unique.  I guess I'll have to look in on Vitamin D, Potassium, and Hoskings Psorexederm Cream.

I'm going to stop using antifungals though since it seems to have been very much eliminated as a reason.
I last posted on Oct 14th, 2014 and I'm here for an update.

I've basically done all at recommended things on here at the same time.  First things first: Did it fix the problem?  The answer is regrettably no.  Second thing: Did it help at all?  The answer is actually "yes".   Which brings us to the third question: How much did it help?  I'd say... 60%?

So prior to doing this

1.  My scrotum (and area around my anus) would get very warm at points.
2.  Scrotum would stick to my legs like crazy.
3.  Itch badly.
4.  After a shower, those two areas would feel slick and sticky even though I dried it.
5.  Sometimes it would get irritated and red and start to crack a little or dry out a lot.

Now after like 2 weeks of doing stuff:

1.  My scrotum and area around my anus will get warm sometimes but not too often.
2.  Scrotum definitely still sticks to my legs sometimes.  But maybe 25%-50% of the time it did before.
3.  The two areas still itch sometimes, but not as often as before.  Same 25-50% reduction.
4.  After a shower it's slick/sticky after drying but not nearly as bad as before.  In fact today it was barely so.
5.  My scrotum still gets a bit irritated and dried out feeling.

Now for what I did.  I have no idea which of these things are helping since I'm just doing them all.  It might just be one thing helping while the rest do nothing.

1.  Started taking Vitamin D-3.  I take 1,000-2,000 IU/day
2.  Starting taking Potassium Citrate  (99mg/day)
3.  Took a Zyrtec/day (I started taking this for other issues; I would randomly get super itchy on my back or legs or buttocks every few days)
4.  After a nightly shower, I would stand in front of a fan and fully dry off the sticky/slimy stuff on my scrotum and ***.
5.  Then I'd coat that area with cocoa butter.
6.  In the morning, I applied Aveeno Eczema cream on the two areas.

I'm definitely not "cured" whatsoever but it IS a relief that the issue diminished 50-75% for me.
Brother, I am having this problem since childhood.
If you find the solution, kindly tell.
I am having the temporary solution that works fine but not a permanent solution.
Please reply
If you find the solution, kindly tell.
Please reply
Their is one temporary solution.
U need to completely clean your intestine before taking bath. Give your time at flush seat It will relieve you atleast for one day.
If it works , then reply.
We will look for permanent solution definitely.
Is this still working for you? I have the exact same problem for 3 months and have tried powders, creams, etc... Seen 2 dermatologists.
I've had the same after a sexual encounter. It's the 3rd time in my life I've dealt with it. First two times went away naturally. After having sex with a woman, with a condom I might say, this started again. We also had oral sex. My balls are extremely hot. If I had to guess that's why my penis and balls get wet and sticky. If I let them hang out in the air thy dry up. Soon as I get underwear on the heat is back. I also feel a slight burn in my balls. No other symptoms.
Obviously I don't check this too often, but I periodically come back to see if anyone has found anything better.  

But yeah it still works as much as before.  I'm keeping up with the routine:

Morning: Apply Aveeno Eczema Lotion.
Evening after shower: Dry off using a fan, apply Cocoa butter.  Then take Vitamin D, Potassium, and a Zyrtec pill.

I have to watch out though because sometimes I'll notice the area stays too moist so I have to spread out the cocoa butter more later.  And sometimes the area right between my scrotum/thighs will get irritated and the skin gets itchy and irritated and will start to form a circle-ish area of irritated skin that will start to look smooth and shiny.  That's when I have to use a steroid cream.

But I do have to say, I use steroid creams a lot less now (I used to use them all the time) and I don't have to stand all weird to get my nutsack to not stick to my legs as much.  Doesn't hurt to try is what I say.  Hopefully it helps alleviate it for you too, but don't expect it to fully fix anything and I have no idea what part is helping.  I mean it's entirely possible any or most of them don't do anything to help.  

I just know that now at night by nut sack might get a little warm and sticky, but it's nothing like it used to be.

I just hope someone can find a permanent and full solution.
Safeguard soap

bnt antibiotic ointment

Whitfield's Ointment Benzoic Acid + Salicylic Acid

Dermovate Clobetasol Propionate

ive heard that these products have helped and whitfields and dermovate supposedly cure the symptoms

also using hydrogen peroxide supposedly cure the symptoms after about 1 week to 2 weeks of use
(skeptical) about this one but worth a try
SO I'M TRYING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE RIGHT NOW and im putting it on a cloth and rubbing it on my scrotum so immediately after about 10 mins i feel less sticky and less burn so ill keep going and see what the results are once im done ill do it for about 1 week and tell you the results okay
IF YOU ARE GONNA USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE DON'T DIP THE PENIS IN YOU'LL BURN THE INSIDE OF THE PENIS
ILL KEEP POSTING UP THINGS that people said have worked but there's no guarantee it will work on you each person is different

Safeguard soap

bnt antibiotic ointment

Dermovate Clobetasol Propionate

Vitamin d tablets

Doxycycline

Diflican

Zoon's Balanitis

also i understand why he said Listerine most men got this from receiving oral from there partner or someone they met so i understand the concept
I have had this same itch for many many years on my scrotum and penis.  I did not begin treating it until a couple years ago.  One thing I noticed is that as I gained weight, the symptoms became worse.  I weigh 240 now and symptoms are bad.  Also when I drink alcohol the symptoms become much worse.  

Also I have gotten itch and moisture relief from using a talc mix product I get at Walmart called Monkeybutt.  It is inexpensive.  It is found in the pharmacy area.  

I have found itch relief from using women's products Vagisil and Monistat 7.  So obviously I am treating it as a yeast/thrash/candidas problem but I have not been officially diagnosed.  

The female Dermatologist and her assistants we're not interested in helping me.  Acted like they did not want to get near me..... cannot blame them.  

I think symptoms worse when drinking alcohol because the alcohol knocks immune system down.  Plus I like wine and wine had a lot of sugar for an infection to feed on.    
I have similar symptoms and have found that diet has had the most positive effect.. If I back off the red meats and other highly acidic food and focus more on veggies, chicken and other alkaline foods it gets better... I think it could be related to your bodies ph levels which is why I'm willing to bet why people are noticing relief from taking various vitamin supplements... The sweat that comes specifically from your groin and armpits are high in fat and acid and when it comes into contact with air causes odor.. I would imagine this reaction is what causes the irritation and high fat diet or overly acidic body might explain the slimy feel.. Not sure if this is worth anything or not.. But eating cleaner has helped me get rid of the symptoms.. Ive also noticed that airing the area out helps relieve the odor but it seems interaction with air makes it itchyer for a bit.. This only adds to my suspicion that it's likely irritation due to an acidic diet.. Eating cleaner will take a little longer to see and notice results but it's worth it because they are more permanent and hey.. Your eating healthier and living better.. If that's whats doing it... I'm sure there are some vegetarians out there reading this disagreeing.. I'm not saying it's perfect.. But I'm almost willing to bet it's diet related.. I know red meat causes the worst odor in the groin area.
Hey,

Did you ever try the Psorexederm?
Hi I know this is a while ago, but did your scrotum get irritated at first using the psorexederm?
Hey Healthy

Did you ever get a chance to test the Psorexederm?
This can't be a coincidence. I'm 16 and I have the exact same thing. My scrotum is really itchy and sticky. This is not my only problem. For a while I've been very tired and ill all the time so I went to see a docter and had a blood test. It showed that I had really low Vitamin D levels. Could this all be related?
Potassium Supplements.
I too have been dealing with this for a year now! It drives me crazy. i have seen two different dermatologists and have taken/applied so many creams, powders, sprays, pills and washes that i have lost count. I am STILL suffering from red/sticky/itchy/stingy symptoms. Everything comes and goes except the stickiness is ALWAYS there even after a shower or bath. things definitely get worse after sex.

It all happened after I had sex with a girl who had celiac disease. The next morning is was like my entire penis and scrotum were on fire. SUPER itchy and red. my penis and balls were cracking and turned white/red/scaly.... it was really bad. i was put on anti-fungal creams and pills and antibiotics which definitely helped but it didn't completely work.

Then i had weird red bumps that would come and go on my pubic area, butt and legs but that went away after 4-6 months. i had a bump tested when it was happening and the biopsy results all came back negative. They said I had "red scrotum" and asked my if i was stressed. I almost lost my **** because this obviously all happened after i had sex and i had never had this issue before and i have had sex with a lot of women.

after a year of this i am kind o depressed about it but i haven't lost hope and this blog is so nice to see because I now know that i am not alone! I am seeing another dermatologist and have taken notes on everything you all have said. If i find something that works i will definitely let you all know!

Thanks for posting everyone.
My sticky skin syndrome covered my entire body. I finally went to a dermatologist who recommended using Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash. I believe it's the salicylic acid that solved the problem. This worked like magic.
Hi All,

There is a yeast in the body cadillac which gives to rise to all such problems. If your sugar intake is high or your consumption of readymade products is high with high sugar contents these symptoms show up. Please take probiotic, or natural probiotic like curd and Vitamin D & E. This would be able to get rid of the problem in 3 months. No oinments will cure this problem and even if it is cured it will resurface as we are trying to catch the wrong end of the stick.

Please revert back if it helps and pass the word around.....
Had similar issue.  When happened: had one night stand and two days later had jock itch symptoms.  (Balls strotum was clammy and penis head sensitive as hell).  Very uncomfortable and especially when wearing loose underwear like regular boxers (the chafing bugs me!!!)

What I did: Went to doctor had whole STD screening, he thinks it's fungal so writes perscription for anti fungal powder, and also got blood work done for the hell of it since they were taking out blood already.

Also went to drug store to buy store brand anti fungal spray powder.  burned like hell, but the feeling was 50 percent better.

Results: No STDs but blood work showed I was low on Vitamin D.  No big deal right?  So I went to costco to buy good nature vitamin D D3 pills.  I wasn't even buying it to fix this issue I was having, I just thought I needed vitamin D for the hell of it.  

Normal dose on instructions was 1 a day.  Screw that.  I took two after breakfast and 2 after dinner.  Every day.  After 4 days I'm cured.  My private area does not bother me at all.

It's been a week so far.
Dude.  Same issues and Vitamin D cured me.

Went to costco to get their GoodNatured D3 vitamin D pills.  directions suggest one a day.  Screw that.  I took 2 in the morning with my breakfast and 2 with my dinner. Cured after 4 days.  I am still taking Vitamin D.
I take the same vitamin D pills.  To cure me I took 2 in the morning with my breakfast and 2 with my dinner.  

4 days later I feel great.

Bought the Vitamin D pills at costco.
Has anyone gotten a definitive answer or cure or found a doctor who cares? It's now February 2016 and I've been dealing with this **** for 2 years. Started immediately after unprotected oral with an older Asian girl I met at bar whom I later found out was a 'massage therapist'. (FML)

Symptoms:
-Started as burning paper cuts on scrotum
Entire scrotum went red
-Started sweating from groin and armpits profusely
-Inner thighs darkened from sweat
-now constant red, sweaty, sticky scrotum and schlong all the time.

Bc of the unprotected oral I received I realize this could be a complication from HSV1, but not one doctor gives any credence to that theory and they don't care. I KNOW I'm sweating profusely from my groin and armpits for over two years now. The red sack will not go away. All my buddies joke and call me the 'Red Baron' now.

I'm now (luckily) married and My wife won't go near that big red delicious apple anymore (nothing delicious about it I don't blame her). I'm just like all of you- Mentally and physically dying slowly one day at a time from this debilitating condition. I've seen 2 absolute moron dermatologists at UCLA dermatology who have no clue and give the most asinine suggestions like "change your soap" "it's all in your head / anxiety" or "contact dermatitis" . These ******* quacks are so lazy to try and treat anything that's not typical from their textbooks. They aren't worth the white coats they wear and they should be ashamed to call themselves doctors. We all know THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US OUT HERE SUFFERING AND THE WESTERN MEDICAL COMMUNITY DOES NOTHING. ITS ABSURD.

The only thing that has helped me is daily is strong formulated probiotics and Epsom salt baths to get the skin to relax so it's not so damn tight and tucked into my body 24/7.

I can tell you I've had a myriad of other symptoms which include:
-broken verifies veins under arms / on scrotum
-brown Pigmentation on sides of legs, between buttux, under arms
-sticky, gross, smelly sweat.
-oily skin all the time
-pimples b/w legs and anywhere I sweat
-my skin now is so sensitive to anything I touch including my own skin or anything foreign. My skin quickly turns red and becomes irritated.
-I've also experienced diarrhea, flatulence and stomach cramps when not on a probiotic and my urine is WAAY darker then it used to be.

Again I've tested negative on all STDs except for HSV1.

I'm currently undergoing blood testing and just received word that my liver enzymes AST-ALT are spilling out into my blood (AWESOME!) and now I'm doing more testing for anything infectious including hepatitis and all other STDs (previously done but doing again as the morons with the lab coats need to see for themselves)

I don't know if that woman gave this RSS to me as it could be some bacteria as well as I was working out at the gym and using the pool/sauna/steam. But when I listen to my body I still feel as if this is something going on internally in the nervousness system or an undiagnosed disease/bacteria/STD/yeast affecting one of my organs. (I.e. Liver / kidney)

This really is a slow  death sentence for any normal man that had a great sex life before. As many of you mentioned it s incredibly difficult to carry on a normal intimnate relationship as I am now married and am so ******* worried about infecting my partner.

WE ALL NEED TO KEEP POSTING AND KEEP WRITING OUR MORONIC DOCTORS AND THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY.

I am going to an eastern medicine practitioner next week so I will update on what treatments he perscribes me (if they work).

Keep your head up fellas. We will find a cure to this nasty ******* RED SACK. WE MUST. And if doctors aren't willing to help then let's do it ourselves. Good luck my brothers. Keep posting solutions and possible keys to unlocking the matrix. We're all in the same red, sweaty, ball bag...
Hey keep me posted plz.. I just started having this same problem 3 weeks ago... I'm 32 married for 2years..blood tests are normal..I keep a solid weekly workout regiment... Drink Friday and sat nights which I'm going to completely stop.. I haven't had sex in a month because of how the friction seems too act things up even if i masterbate..  If I was to guess I think its mental and stress related... Cheers
Yes!!! I am experiencing the same thing.
today's doctors are woefully ill-informed about scrotal issues.
I have had this problem since 2013.
I had sex with an acquaintance.
I know I am positive for hsv1, but I have never had any blister like lesions.
Just a red penis head and red sticky scrotum. Very tingly... Also my butt cheeks itch real bad i mean REAL bad when I sit sometimes...

I'm SO confussed because idk if this is herpes or some kind of serious bacteria or fungus...
U have visited many doctors but they said its nothing to worry about but i know when there is something up with ym body. I feel more tired and not as energetic, keep in mind I am a young guy.
I have hoesntly been so depressed because I feel like I cannot get a girlfriend again i dont wanna hurt anyone.
I have been drinking heavy the past last year but recently found some hope and have decided drinking and doing stupid things to throw my life away will not do any good.
Please lord!!!! help us ~!
Hey just started having these simptoms 2 weeks ago... The itching is so intense I wanna scream for help..I'm going to try the vitamin D3 and change my diet by eating less sugars and more greens... I just recently started using a fabric softener 2 weeks ago so I'll be discontinuing that as well... Honey bee lotion creams that are all natural have helped relieve the painful itching...I've been married for 2.5 years..
I HAVE A QUESTION.
HAS ANYONE HAD SEX AFTER FEELING THESE SYMPTOMS? IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT AFFECTING MY PARTNER? I AM SUPER WORRIED
Hh
These symptoms mean you have gonorrhea. Go to the doctor and get Rocephin and you will be cured.
I have had this for about 1 month and I couldn't bare having it any longer. Reading through some solutions from here I have tried to do it myself. I have been taking Mega Men Sports Multivatins. It has very good dosage and more than the daily amount needed for every single vitamin and much more. I took 2 tablets with lunch and 2 more with dinner. Much more than the daily recommended amount as I was desperate for solutions. Its the third day that I've been doing this and I see incredible results! The red little bumps, stickyness, itchiness and burning is literally almost gone! I don't know if its just the vitamin D alone but I received all sorts of vitamins from that supplement and it has worked wonders. At this rate it should be cleared completely after today. Hope you guys find the same results as me if you take Mega Men Sports Multivitamin as I did because I understand how annoying and uncomfortable this is.
I took an antihistamine this morning and the hot itchy sensation stopped!!!!!!!!
That's Herpes.