itchy EVERYWHERE when im go to bed
i don't know how long it has been but it has to be at least a year that i am really itchy when i go to bed at night, in any bed, especially my head and my private area, i am getting really irritated and it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep after i have went to bed. please help
It can be due to contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. The other possibility although less likely is of neurodermatitis or scabies( if bite like lesions are present on hands and web spaces).  You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

If the symptoms are severe then get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
i have taken a few goat milk baths, that seemed to help, my scalp is still itchy,  but i havent tried anything for that yet. i also apply more lotion on me after a shower or bath, that helps