itchy balls

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itchy balls

my balls so verry itchy every night day what medicine i take  to heal my balls itchy pls help me
It can be due to jock itch or fungal infection. Wash your groin and scrotal sacs daily and then dry thoroughly by pat drying,not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy sacs or groins. The damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels.

Most cases of fungal infection respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.