itchy bumps and sore throat
so two days ago i got sick from drinking and threw up all night. i was at a friend's house and ended up sleeping on the floor. the next morning i woke up and had all these bumps on my back and arms and legs that seemed to be mosquito bites. my throat was very sore but i figured that was from throwing up stomach fluids. then later that day my symptoms got worse. I felt weak, had a stuffy nose and began to get more little tiny bumps all over my arms legs back and stomach. these bumps are much smaller than the ones i got in the beginning but they itch just as much. this morning i woke up feeling very weak and was sweating a lot. i don't know what's wrong with me! Please help!
Possibly a viral infection and a rash.Calamine lotion ext application and cap.benadryl 1 at bedtime should resolve symptoms.