itchy bumps on face
Around age 13 I broke out with small itchy bumps on my lower face.  When I was yonger they formed more along the upper part of my chest but for the last 15 years it's always been in the beard area.  I'm not the best shaver and they do tend to pop up more where I've recently cut or scaped myself shaving but not always.  These usually start as on bump and itch but soon more appear usually within the space of a nickle.  They itch and are oily for the first few days.  Then slowly brown scabe over and fall off over the course of two weeks or so.  They've appears off and on for 30 years and reappear every 3 months to 2 years.  I haven't found anything that really helps.
From the symptoms pseudofolliculitis barbae needs to be ruled out. It is more commonly found in med who shave their faces. It is because of ingrowing of the shaved hair which may present as pimples. To prevent it water soften the beard first with a hot, wet washcloth for five minutes and then shave.  Other treatment options include shaving in a different direction, tweezing, exfoliating with facial scrubs, sponges, towels or creams containing acid and ibuprofen or other NSAIDs. Topical application of dilute glycolic acid and salicylic prepared solutions are also helpful. You can consult a dermatologist and discuss these treatment options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.