itchy bumps on fingers
i have these bumps on my two fingers they are itchy and have a clear liquid discarge i use a steriod cream they still come back,a doc said it was ecsema i tried everything i was hopeing someone can help me out with a solution??
I had these. They are called Scabbies. They are little bugs, not visible by the human eye. They burrow in your skin, laying eggs. After 14 weeks, the eggs hatch. This occurs mostly on the feet, insides of fingers, and elbows (rarely). There is only ONE CURE for this little reatrds. lol. These can not go away without treatment. I can recommned "RID" It's a lice killing shampoo with the one thing that can kill them. Premetherin. Rub it on your dry hands, and leave it on 15-20minutes. Do this 1-2 times a day. You will get the bumps every now and again, even if they clear up. But no biggy. The important part is, DO NOT LET THIS GO ON UNCURED. They can form into Swedesh scabbies (I think thats the name) And it will become severe.
From the symptoms it sounds like dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide). Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.