itchy bumps on hands and arms
I have a lot of very tiny bumps all over my arms and hands that itch like crazy. They started off only on my hands but either spread up my arms or the ones that were on my arms didnt itch until now. The bumps have no color to them and are very small. They dont hurt, they just itch a LOT. I have no idea what it is. help?
It can be due to heat rash, sweat dermatitis or scabies bites ( less likely). Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.