itchy bumps on palm of my hand
I have a few small bumps on the palm of my right hand and they are itchy. They havent appeared anywhere else on my body and they actually resemble very tiny blisters. They dont itch all of the time but it is still bothersome. About three months ago my family experienced scabies for the first (and hopefully last) time. No one has had any problems for months but I am wondering if I got reinfected. I know most site say that scabies dont usually appear on the palms unless you are an infant but I think I will always fear getting them again. I only had a few bumps last time and they were on top of my finger. Is it possible or likely that if I do have them again that they would be on my palms?
Hi there,
I can confirm the exact cause of your symptoms after a thorough evaluation. Based on the information shared by you there could be several possibilities of itchy bumps on the palms.Bullous pemphigoid, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, impetigo, insect bites all can cause itching with bumps on the hands. Tiny itchy bumps could also mean scabies infection. Although it is common in between the finger webs and inner wrist it can occur anywhere on the hand. Avoid scratching the hand. Avoid popping the bumps as this can lead to spread of infection and scarring. Take an antihistaminic for relief in symptoms. For exact cause and treatment consult  a dermatologist.
Best of luck and regards!