itchy bumps that bleed
hi my question is for anybody who has or suffered with this awful problem. let me fill you i on my skin history ive never had acne or spots to the extent of it been a problem but about 1yr ago i started getting what i thought was insect bites itchy white bumps that had a small head on and on scratching becmae enlarged and red now my  cheeks jaw and fore head is covered with them only tiny but wheni itch they bleed but the itch is terrible i have woke to deep scratch marks on my face so i must be itching in my sleep. my hairline is really flakey?but these spots are embarassing and when i appy moisturiser my face burns is it exzema or allergy please somebody help me im going mad with the itching. * p s iam allergic to nickel and have contact dermatitas but i dont have this near my face.
Get you some lye soap made from lard and lye.  Use it all the time to wash the infected areas with.  If you have itching problems it will take away the itching.  If you feel the itching coming back, wash with it again to relieve the itching.  But it will end up healing any rashes and itching problems, poison ivy or any of that stuff too.  It will end up healing your skin problems.  Just depends on how bad your problem is on how long it may take. You can also wash with it and just let it dry on your skin, then when you start to itch wet it and lather it up again.  
Get you some lye soap made from lard and lye.  Use it all the time to wash the infected areas with.  If you have itching problems it will take away the itching.  If you feel the itching coming back, wash with it again to relieve the itching.  But it will end up healing any rashes and itching problems, poison ivy or any of that stuff too.  It will end up healing your skin problems.  Just depends on how bad your problem is on how long it may take. You can also wash with it and just let it dry on your skin, then when you start to itch wet it and lather it up again.   Use it all the time until you see it is healed.