itchy eczema like skin
Recently developed itchy skin (pretty sure it is eczema) on my back and face.  At times, like right now, my entire body itches and I just feel "off".  I have bumps on my back and a few on my chest and torso and some redness and little bumpiness on my face but nothing substantial, it is mainly the itching.  I have gone gluten free and milk free, but I did have butter last night.  I use all organic products on my skin and hair and have not changed detergents or soaps recently. I have never been allergic to anything that I am aware of.  This started about 6 months ago and has gotten progressivley worse.  Oh yeah, I  also have a small pustule on the right side of my nose that has been there for 2 years, it has been lasered, hit with TCA, electrocautery...
PS I wont use steroids, but please advise if you have another option
First of all get dry skin ruled out because often xerosis or dry skin is the first cause of itching skin without any rash. Keep the skin mositurised and see if the symptoms persist. Other conditions cause itchy skin as well. Skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis, lice, scabies and hives, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals,wool,soaps,cosmetics and certain foods  can cause itchy skin.

You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Not dry skin I soak myself in jojoba oil, I understnad that I can take oral and apply topcial antihitamines...but I am trying to figure out what caused this not just reat it symptomatically