itchy foreskin
I have never been circumsized, as of recently the foreskin area of my penis has been red and itchy and the skin seems to have tightened up.  I use baby DESTIN , i've used vaseline etc. it still prevails. I also have the same problem between my leg area and underarms.

This discussion is related to Red itchy rash on underside of foreskin.
This could be afungal infection of the skin called Tinea.Tinea cruris is the scientific name for fungal infection of the groin region. It causes itching or a burning sensation in the groin area, thigh skin folds, or anus. It may involve the inner thighs and genital areas.
A warm, damp environment allowing the fungus to cultivate greatly contributes; especially with tight, sweaty or rubbing clothing.
Tinea cruris is best treated with antifungal drugs applied topically. Traditionally creams containing tolnaftate, clotrimazole or miconazole have been used, although newer agents such as butenafine are also used. You can use the same for your underarms.
To cure the infection naturally, keep moist and warm areas of the body clean and dry. Change anything the fungus comes into contact with daily, like undergarments and towels.
You can use talcum powder to help keep the area dry. Powders with menthol or zinc oxide may be used, like Gold Bond medicated powder, to soothe the itch.
You can use anti-dandruff shampoos on the infected skin as many contain anti-fungal chemical compounds such as pyrithione zinc, selenium sulfide, and ketoconazole (Nizoral).
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinea_cruris