itchy half circle rash
i have for over a week now a very large half circle red and itchy rash on the side of my torso...it bothers me and itches a lot....its starting to spread over my showder too...what do I have
From the symptoms it can be due to fungal infection or tinea corporis. Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.