itchy legs/arms after showering with no rash
Every time I shower my skin on my legs and arms (and now increasingly on my lower back) gets incredibly itchy.  There is no rash that appears on my skin and the itching lasts for around half an hour after I get out of the shower.  It started when I was around 13 years old.  I use Aveeno body wash for dry and itchy skin every time I shower, which is made from oatmeal - It helps a little.  The itching is worse when I shave, but it helps when I use natural shaving gels that produce little foam.  When I exfoliate, it also helps the itching to be minimal.  I try not to scratch in the itching areas because if I do, it does not go away and gets worse.  I always moisturise after taking a shower, but it doesnt seem to help that much.  I find that the itching disappears if my mind forgets about it.  I find that I get more itchy if I shower in the day time than if I shower at night.  Is this stress related? Am I causing myself to itch by worrying that I will get itchy whenever I take a shower?   Please help!
'Aquagenic pruritus', a physical urticaria. Antihistaminics help.You would outgrow this as years go by.Do consult your doc.
Best wishes.
It is normal to have some itching after a shower ... try to shower within 15 minutes and do not use extra hot water. A quick fresh shower will help. Also, make sure you are dry before you dress.
The trigger for this itching comes from the bottox. As the water runs down the legs that caries the trigger and also the wash cloth or sponge to other parts of the body. Notice if you are ever on meds for alergy the itching is gone. Try washing your bottox with a separate wash cloth quickly.