Dermatology Expert Forum
itchy rash after sweating
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

itchy rash after sweating

Hello Doctor,
i have been experiencing a variety of skin problems since an exposure with HIV, that has since been ruled out by antibody test and viral load at 4 months. Either way I first started experiencing persistent kerastosis pylaris on my arms and lower sides, which I had before but not to this extent as my skin has been very dry everywhere. This has become better with the use of lotion everyday, however it or something else red and bumpy after the shower has manifested on my forearms. I don't know what to do. Now the real problem has been lately when I have gotten sweaty of started to work out I have been experiencing prickling needle sensations all over my body, arms, but, and legs that kind of sting for a split second. It makes me not want to exercise. These sensations have no rash or spots to them they just kind of bug me. They are not present when I am not hot. Is there anything I can do? Any ideas into my dermatologic conditions? for the kerastosis, the dry skin, and the prickles? I have already been on prednisone, hydrocortisone, and antifungals, nothing seems to help besides lotion. Thank you doctor I appreciate the service you provide.