itchy rash all over body and swelling

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itchy rash all over body and swelling

I get a rash that looks like ringworm on my rib and back area, smaller rash like bumps on the back,stomach,hands and they are both extremely itchy. I also get swollen feet and hands.  Every few days I will get a little bit of swelling on my lips or eyes. When my feet swell it's extremely uncomfortable to walk.
The symptoms seem to come and go within 24 hours, but continuously return affecting either that same or different part of my body. Sometimes it's the rash and the swelling, sometimes it's just the rash, and then sometimes it just the swelling. It occurs with different degrees of intensity.
9 months back I had laser tubectomy surgery, I dont know why it is happening. Could you please help me.
Your symptoms are suggestive of hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. The treatment of hives consists of antihistaminics, calamine lotion and steroids. So please get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.