itchy rash on penis
I recently had protected sex with a man.  I am also a man.  I used a condom and had sex anally with him.  He was someone I do not know well.  About 3 days later I got a itchy rash on my penis on one side.  It is on the shaft of the penis, nothing on the head of it.  I've tried cortizone creams but they don't help.  It itches horribly.  It doesn't burn or hurt, it just itches.  Could this be a reaction to the condom perhaps?  Or does this sound like an STD ??  I am very nervous that this might be something bad.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Do you have history of allergy to latex or rubber? This would definitely increase your risk of condom allergy. STD presents with the some of the following symptoms: burning sensation while urinating, unusual discharge or pain within one to three weeks of last sexual encounter,  pelvic pain, fever or rash on skin or genitals or red bumps that turn into painful blisters or sores. If not, this could be a yeast infection. This also presents with reddish rash, itching or burning at the tip of the penis. Most male yeast infections are easily treated with an over-the-counter antifungal treatment, such as Monistat.  You apply the medication directly to the affected skin twice daily for a week. If the rash doesn't go away, it would be best to consult your doctor. It's generally recommended that you refrain from sexual contact until all signs and symptoms of the infection are gone. Take care and regards.
I don't have any history of being allergic to latex or rubber.  I don't have any burning or pain either.  Just an itchy red rash.  No red bumps that I can see.  There is nothing either at the tip of the penis.  The rash is on the shaft of it on one side only.  So it doesn't sound like anything you described really.  It has only been one week since this sexual encounter so do you think it could be a STD still ??