itchy red bump in pubic area
I am a sexually active 19 year old, and two weeks ago i noticed an itchy red lump right in the hair above my penis. About a week ago it stopped itching and after shaving the hair off from above it there is brown scar-like tissue and a small bump beneath the skin.
It can be due to an insect bite, cyst or scabies bites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.