itchy red bumps on feet

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

itchy red bumps on feet

I've had an itchy red, pinpoint rash on my feet that peels off, but it keeps coming back. I've tried everything. cannot get my feet hot or it itches worse and the dot come back.
It can be due to fungal infection or eczema skin. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Application of antifungal cream also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.