itchy red bumps on penis/thighs/butt cheeks

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Viewing 201-222 comments:
I had the bump on the head of my penis too, I had the tiny itchy poppable bumps inbetween my fingers and other bumps on my arms and ***. I recently got checked for an std and was told I have Chlamydia so that explains the bump on my ****, however, I was told that he other bumps had nothing to due with the chlamydia, but I feel like my body was having an allergic reaction to the std trying to invade my body; maybe its a new strain of chlamydia. I took 1000mg of Azithromycin and that should take care of me. I hope it gets rid of the itchy finger bumps too, because if not, Im not sure what Ill do.
that explains the bump on my ****.
that explains the bump on my ****.
d i c k
LISTEN TO ME

Its scabies don't worry you can get rid of it

go to ur dermo and get lotion (5%)

you can also get oils to help it, try neem oil olive oil and tea tree oil
i also heard manuka extract will help too.

heres a video to help you WATCH IT !!
http://youtu.be/DJJ688QwsNE

GOOD LUCK GUYS
MINES CURRENTLY GOING AWAY NOW
Tumeric - 1 treatment
Evening Primose Oil - another treatment
I have the same red bumps on my butt cheeks too! I also find that they do in fact get alot worse at night, and some nights I can't sleep! Iv done some researching and I might have herpes, you might want to consider getting tested because the herpes virus can lay dermant for a long time.
It sounds to me like a lot people in this thread had the same symptoms I had. I had a severe itching on the inside of my thighs, then my pubic area at my waistline, then my butt. Then the bumps appeared...
I went to a clinic and I explained that a few of my friends had the same thing and that some were sexual partners. He said it was scabies right away. But he prescribed me Permathrin 1% and that's where he went wrong...
2 bottles of Permathrin 1% and 6 months later, the bumps were still there. No new ones, the same ones that were there from the get go. I waited so long because I was embarrassed and the behavior of the bumps were irregular. Sometimes they would flatten and I thought they were going away and then the next week they'd rise up again and itch like hell. My friend's symptoms had all cleared up, but mine hadn't. So I went to my dermatologist and I explained EVERYTHING to him. He thought it was a bacteria infection just by looking at it and before hearing me out. So really make your doctor listen to you. He did a skin scraping on one of the bumps on my pubic area. Turns out it was scabies. He even showed it to me under his microscope. However, what I had and what most of these posts sound like are not regular scabies. My doctor told me I had NODULAR scabies. Meaning they were now under the skin and that's why the topical treatments I was using weren't very effective and he told me that the other doctor should have prescribed me Permathrin 5% and I might not have been suffering for so long. He also prescribed me pills to take. I forgot the name of the pill. He told me that it was pretty much the same pill they give to dogs to rid them of scabies. They were four small pills and I was told to take them all at once. So when you go to your doctor/dermatologist, ask about this.
I did the treatment 2 months ago and the bumps have gone away drastically. All the ones on my butt, penis, pubic area have disappeared completely. The ones on the insides of my thighs have started to clear up and are rarely itchy. They are about 1/4 of the size of what they were. I went in for a follow up and showed him that the ones on my thighs were still there. He told me that I shouldn't worry because we nuked the scabies with the treatment he gave me. He told me that it is very common for people recovering from scabies that the bumps can stay for up to 4 months and to be patient. I told him they still itch a bit occasionally and he said my immune system is so out of wack trying to fight this off for so long and that a topical antihistamine cream would help. He also told me to take an antihistamine pill everyday for a month.  Its been three weeks since that follow up and the pills and cream seem to be helping. One or two bumps still get irritated a bit but its not nearly as severe as when it first started. He told me to come back in a month if I'm not completely cleared up. I have one more week til then so I'll follow up here what he has to say if the bumps aren't 100% gone by then.
Good luck everyone. And remember its not going to fix itself. You need to see a dermatologist and get treated. Don't let embarrassment get in the way of your health! I went crazy for 6 months and it could have been a lot less time suffering if I had just went to a proper dermatologist to begin with. Get rid of your scabies and get on with your lives.
I have the same it's everytime I eat something with gluten..the best thing to do is watch what u r eating n see if it itches after thn ur can tell ur doctor
I came looking on the internet today to find a solution to my itchy problem, and what I have read hear and the symptom described are just uncanny.  We all have the same thing.  It started as on bump on the side of my penis.  Now it is on my legs and chest, very minute bumps but so itchy that I have been getting no sleep.  I have to agree that it seems to be heat and moisture activated, as I think it started from wearing my long johns under my clothes to stay warmer in the winter.  I had a minor case last winter too from wearing the long johns.  I too am getting the blisters between the fingers, but nothing on my feet as I spray my shoes every day with Tinactin due to having a history with athletes foot.  The blistering between the fingers looks exactly like athletes foot.  Maybe this just some new resistant strain of fungi.  I used lotrimin cream on just the fronts of my thighs the other day and the itching pretty much went away in that area where I applied it.  Nobody seems to be getting any help from any of the doctors that they have went to, which seems to be my experience with doctors in my 42 years.  Someone mentioned tee tree oil working to get rid of it, which makes more sense that this is some kind of faster spreading fungus.  Someone mentioned drinking and smoking exacerbating the problem, which make sense because they lower the immunes systems function.  The body usually does a pretty good job of fighting these kinds of things off.  Some of these symptoms also sound like herpes simples 1, which most of us have whether we know it or not, whether or not the blood test came out neg. or pos.  If you are in the middle of an out break, go in and get tested.  Don't wait until the outbreak is over and then go get tested, or you may get a false negative.  It will not help you to bury your head in the sand and ignore the problem and spread it to others.  Most people have herpes 1 in their body somewhere, it's almost unavoidable these days.  It will be when your immune system is compromised that you will get some symptoms, such as being sick with the flu, or when we go on an alcoholic binge lol.  Let me know if anyone finds a solution to this problem.  The itching is driving me crazy too!
i have the same problem..same bumps on head of penis and crease itchy all the way from mid thigh ...im 17 and a virgin so i dont know why the heck i got this or how...email me and i can find out in need of desperate help..prom is in a bit so..its an emergency.......... ***@****
I have multiple sores on my penis, thighs and butt cheeks, I'm very sexually active so at first thought it was an std, went to the doc told me to go for a clap test, came back clear prescribed me a cream that is about as usfull as cold shower. It started of just with one numb on my penis then has just over come me, I have in the last couple of weeks noticed the sores filled with fluid inbetween my fingers and I'm freaking out, I cannot go to the doctor again again because it's too darn exspensive. Please help!!
I thought i was the only one. The itchy bumps on your hands that you can pop fluid from sounds like eczema. Pick up some neosporin eczema essentials body lotion at your local store. As for the bunps on legs,groin,penis. Idk its happening to me and my girl. She sees the dermatologists in may. We have been So itchyyyy!!! For months. I dont know what could be causing it. Maybe chemtrails haha. But seriously all jokes aside. Ive tried lotion. Vaseline. Antihistimines. Body wash. Neosporin. Cortizone cream. Its insane. I reccomend everyone just go get a Cortizone shot to feel sone relief from the itching. Iys kinda sad that knowone can tell me whats wrong. Its driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have the same problem ive been itching for a month now. First it started as a cluster of little bumps on my the knuckle and inside of my pinky finger i thought it was poision ivy at first but its not..im not allergic to poision ivy...next thing i know my chest and stomach start itchin then it went to my thighs and now its on the bottom crevice of my butt cheeks and i just noticed yesterday a bump on the left side of my penis and it itches now theres 2 more on the right side...the weird thing is tho there isnt any bumps on my chest and stomach but theres little ones on my thighs i havent been to the doctor cuz ive been scared that they would say herpes cuz i did have intercourse like a week ago but the itching started a month ago...im about to shave my damn skin off lol
Guys.....I have the same thing too! It's all over my thighs and Butt! I did have it on my penis, but it went away! As for my thighs and butt, i cant stop itching. I itch it till it bleeds sometimes. Hopefully it aint an STD. God bless us please. I also have a crazy itch on my feet! But seriously please, does anyone have a remedy. Too scared to go to the Clinic.
ATTENTION!!!! READ THIS IF YOU WANT ANSWERES!!!! I have the same symptoms as everyone posting on this, from the red bumps to the itching like crazy, to the few red bumps on the penis. It starts on your thighs and butt and spreads quickly it seems. I went to  the first doctor and he said it was a ingrown hair infection (which I didn't believe) and he game me steroid cream... Didn't help. Next doctor took scabies scrapings and said it was negitive and gave me better steroid creams... Didn't help. Then I got tested and the doctor said it wasn't an std and to go back to the dermatologist. I went back and told her instead of steroid cream I want the scabies cream. She then re-scrapped and it was scabies.SCABIES SCABIES SCABIES!!!!!!! Go to a doctor or back to the doctor and tell them to scrape for scabies because you know they are there. If they say it's not that tell them to scarpe again because that's exactly what it is. Don't wait 2 or 3 more months longer in HELL do the scabies can get worse before they find it. If you are tired of being miserable then get off your itchy *** (see how I said that) for real!!! Doctor visit is 80 bucks and meds are 20 and 100 dollars is cheap if your going through what I was going through. Wash all your clothes and bedding and buy the can of live spray for the furniture and your bed. And get permethrin 5% and start living your life again!!!!!
Your Welcome
Kyle
I am experiencing all the same symptoms.

Some background on how mine manifested and how it has reacted to several treatments.

Mine initially began with one small however very itchy welt on my armpit. It was not until a few weeks later that I began to develop incredibly painless itchy red bumps on my elbows, forearms, inner and outer thighs, butt cheeks, penis and testicles. My genitals alone have approximately 25 bumps and it seems to look the worst there. When I began to breakout with this I was deployed on a submarine, no contact with pets, pollen, sex or just about every allergen you can think of. Based on my isolation I am ruling out that its an allergic reaction. I shared a rack with one other crew member that had a skin problem as well but his broke out in large clusters and secreted pus where as mine are small red itchy bumps described by many of you. The itchiness was agonizing especially being on a submarine with no where to really distract yourself from it. I spend days awake until I was so exhausted I fell asleep and when I pulled in port I often combined benadryl with alchohol just to knock myself out. I was prescribed doxycillin by my doctor on board which seemed to have no impact. Next we tried calamine lotion, hydrocortizone and anti hystamines. I noticed a small improvement with the antihystamines but not enough to be convinced. Other cortizone lotions offer itch relief but little else and can have negative effects if used frequently. Finally I got my hands on some permethrine and gave that a go. Just as many of you I was told it was not scabies as I did not have any burrows or match any textbook pictures of what scabies looks like. I insisted that I had it and doctors dismissed it. My friend had 5% permethrin cream and I took what he had and applied it once for about eight hours. The itching intensified immensely for about two days but remember that you are basically rubbing an insecticide on your skin. After those two days a lot of the itching stopped but still persists mildly at night. The bumps have just about disappeared on my genitals and arms.

I will treat myself once more with the permethrin and further access. One additional thing is that your body may not display typical symptoms and the reason antihistamines are mildly effective is because your body reacts to by products produced by the scabies i.e. droppings ect. This stuff can remain on your skin for an extended period and even when treatments are successful can prolong the symptoms.

Clean everything, apply the permethrin and don't be afraid to be assertive with doctors.
my inner thighs really itch and its a bump on my penis head I have the same symptoms u all have I work 16 hr shifts and thr itch had kep me up all threw the night wtf is goin on im n dear need of some answers im scared as fuc if u kno anything pls email me ***@****
How many of you smoke pot???
I have the same problems im 17 almost 18 this could be anything from scabies to herpes. I am keeping this a secret i plan on getting a job with good insurance so if this ends up being something nasty my parents wont have to know but until then i will shower daily wash my hands after every time i come into contact with the bumps etc etc.. I am prepared for anything after a couple nights of debating suicide and crying my eyes out and thinking about people who have it bad i have bullet proofed my mind i did not come here to give you answers to be honest half of us here will end up with herpes.. im to tell you to stay strong no matter what never give up cuzz there is always some1 out there who has it worse.. For example a little girl down the street 8 years old died of cancer im sitting here planning how i will take my life when a little girl is fighting for hers? Sorry if i came off a little crazy Again stay strong Live long.. Bye :)
OK, just saw the doctor... have the same problem.. I got steroids, claritin and believe it or not zantac... it is an allergic reaction to something.. either oral or inhaled... not from contact most likely... he said IMMEDIATLY that is was not a mite of any kind, lice, or scabies... and i even had it on my hands... butt, between butt cheeks, scrotum, 1 on penis head... he is like positive of what it is... go to the doc, i hope this helps...
Two out of my four boys are having the same symptoms mentioned here. They are 10 and 13 so an std isn't the cause. They have been suffering with this for several months now. They have been prescribed steroids and antibiotics and found little relief. The doctor believed them to be some type of bites, but what bug attacks the groin and bottom areas? I'm at a loss and my boys are miserable. Please help....
Ahhhh!!! Okay everyone, I just read everyone's comments and it's identical... Thighs, buttocks, inside the fingers.. The one in the side of the penis, everything!!! And Yes I'm 20 years old and did a bunch of research on this and quite a few have it but NO ONE has figured out what it is or how to completely cure it... My uncle is a Naturopathic doctor and I'm gonna see if maybe he knows how to fix it..... If anythings works I'll let you know
I also have the same symptoms it is very reassuring being told by my doctor that they have no idea what it could be. It started a few months ago with some slight itching here and there localized to my penis and scrotum area but have recently gone into my inner thighs I itch them and they bleed and the process repeats I think it has something to do with the chemicals I use at work and going to the restroom without pre washing my hands NEED HELP WONT GO AWAY.......UGLY AND ANNOYING >.<
If you have scabies and you want to go the all natural route; use Clove Essential Oil.  It has been scientifically proven that it kills the scabies mite. The mites do not become immune to it because it is a natural remedy.  It does not kill the egg, however.  Therefore, you will need to apply the Clove Essential Oil daily for two weeks, clean clothes every day, clean towel every shower, change sheets at the minimum - every 3 days, vacuum and clean your house like the president is coming.
Make sure you mix the Clove Essential Oil with a carrier oil (olive, safflower, sweet almond, jojoba, etc) as essential oils are very strong and should not be put directly on the skin.  Mix the essential oil in a 3:1 ratio.  For example: 3 ounces oil & 1 ounce essential oil  (1 ounce is 3 tablespoons).  You will not have to wash this off and it doesn't smell too bad, either. The carrier oil will actually help your skin to heal, as well.
My daughter contracted scabies from school and by the time anyone could tell us what it was, her hands were monsterous looking from all of the bites and secondary infections from the scratching.  I soaked her hands in a mix of very warm water, epsom salt and Clove essential oil twice a day. Her hands were almost back to normal in a week.  I continued to soak her hands for a second week.   My other daughter and I rubbed ourselves with the Clove EO Blend (and we all do so now as a precaution) every 3 days and have had no problems.  
I hope this helps!  
FYI - you have to buy Essential Oil (real/natural)- not fragrance oil(synthetic chemical)!
Alright I just researched about it, I know I'm a year off. But I'm just helping who ever else that comes across this forum, but it's scabies.!

Just google the treatment. You will need to buy a cream from Walgreens or Walmart and take some benadryl. Take the Benadryl at night. And apply the cream at night.
I would take loratadine in the mornings!
how did you get rid of this problem
Hey guys, this is ItchyHell (posted last year). As others have concurred, it was scabies. As I said, I medicated by taking borax baths. I was able to sleep at night after the baths, but itching and skin issues remained for the next 8-9 months. Good luck to all.
Hey,
Very very small blisters that itch and release fluid when you pop them is called Pompholyx and Its a type of eczema. To prevent, try where ever possible to avoid perfume of fragranced cosmetics (use Aveeno or Avene - expensive but very good quality products that work!), do not pop them - basically your body is storing moisture in bubbles and popping them creates infection and destroys the skinsnatural moisture. Wear cotton gloves for bed to stop itching and change your bed sheets weekly using a good non-itchy detergent.
I've had it for 20 years + and it's easy once you know what to avoid. Good luck xx
hi, i havent had sex at all, yes in I'm 32 now but i don't understand where this came from. my butt cheeks, my scalp, my arms, my penis and even the belly, thighs. i tried many creams but still no avail. i don't know what to do.
sorry ..but you have scabies.. suggest you go to the dr and get treated for it. scabies can be gotten from other people..just sitting down on anything you can get it if another person had it.
Hey i have the same symtoms (symptoms)! Ive tried skin protection lotion,bynadryl,10mg cortizone cream,hydrocortizone 1%,the new bynadryl spray and they all seem to work onlyyy when they are applied or intill they wear off!:/ i have not seen a docter and i have had this for well over a month! The main reason why i have not seen a docter is because i belieave it will go away simply due to the fact that it only starts to itch at night when i am bored and think about it!  Sometimes during theday if i think about it and thats when i start to itch! Ive herd from many of my fwmily members that its dryskin, or scabies! I know its not bed bugs forsure because the rash are not bites! At first i freaked out because i had a couple of red bumps pop up on my penis and thought it was some sort of  std!! But i know its not an std because i recently got my girlfriend pregnant 3 months ago, she was checked ofcorse for stds and shes clear! I hwve not had sex with any other girl for over a year so we dont have to worrie about that part! Basically what im saying is try to find stuff to do   to get your mind off of itching and try working on not being stressed because alot of stress cause our bodies to break out and the comes the itching because thats a way to relieve stress! Another point im trying to make is im 17 with a baby on the way no job no car and a girlfriend with ragging hormones... that should explain the stress part! But now ive got an interview and some sort of income cmeing in and in the process of geyting a car and the rash is clearing up and the bumps are gone thankgod! I literally thought i was gonna go insane lol but im going to a docter just make sure its all gone and that it wont comeback and when i do ill be sure to give you guys the info!in the mewnwhile try some of these pointers and i hope they help, i know what yall are going through and it ***** badly! Just remember itching the itch makes it WORSE AND SPREADS IF YOU DONT CONSISTANLY WASH YOUR HANDS speacialy when u itch one spot then on the next spot or when you just touch your skin!
Ive got it too and my 15month old son the doctors keep saying its scabies so we tryd the cream and nothing now they say  it could be stress . I think it may have something to do with the water . So we wash our clothes and selfz in rain water seems to be working .
Seems we all have the same exact symptoms. No homo but can we trade pics? I'm just so nervous if its herpes. I had sex 2 months ago and its been getting worse, appearing last month. I'm 18 btw, how old are the rest of u guys??
I been itchy for 6 weeks now I can't sleep can Barely got to work with our itching it all over the doctor I saw first gave me med for Eczema help done but came back worst after finish med then I went to another doctor they gave me med for Scabies in that didnt work I try lotion I try itch cream I try Poision ivy lotion nothing works I'm sick of not sleeping I need sleep mine is so bad I itch so much I make my self bleed what can it be I need help bad doctor don't know what it is the saying unknown rash
im only 17 years young and i have the same problem. Im so afraid that it might be AN STD. But im a virgin, sometimes i want to cry because of this, i get talked about by family members because of me itching so much. Somebody please help me. This is preventing me fron having any top of sex. Females are saying im scared of intercourse. If anybody finds an answer please let me kno
I'm a female and I was in Mexico and right before I left I got a bite inbetween my thighs didn't think much of it then I flew to Cali and was there for a week and was itchy like crazy I noticed I got 4 bites inbetween my upper thighs and still didn't think anything of it so then I flew to NY were I live now and got a spider bite well i think it was a spider bite cause it was big on my inner thigh in the middle and same bite on my back they were both really itchy and later started getting this little bumps inbetween my finger tips and arm. So 2 months went by and the bite on my back went away but the one on my thigh didn't and 2 bumps/ bites whatever went away the ones that were in between my upper thighs like below my vigina (vagina) I did not have bumps on my vigina (vagina) but then after the first month I was back to NY I had intercourse with my husband and now he has it and I know it's not HIV or herpes cause I've been tested for that so husband has them the same places u guys do. He went to the doctors an they just gave him itch cream it's been 3 months for me already and I still have the bites just one big *** one and 2 small ones no more bites on my fingers or arms ill just get like one little bump on my finger sometimes and I finally made an appt to see my doctor soon and I haven't put anything to cure it just left alone and itch like crazy or I would put alcohol so it stops itching but i dont know if u should put it on ur penis as for my husband he has 2 month with it now it looks like its getting better but i dont know he just sleeps naked cause it helps him and that way it gets air
Gentlemen, I think what many of you might be experiencing is folliculitus (folliculitis). I am not a Doctor, but I am a mom and a wife. All three of my children have had folliculitus (folliculitis) a couple times and it always seems to appear after a trip to the beach. It always appears in the groin area and on their booties. Sometimes it can clear up on its own by drying up. But you gentlemen may have a harder time with it clearing up on its own due to fact you have a lot of hair, heat, and moisture in that region. My suggestion would be to see your regular practitioner and suggest to them that you think it may be folliculitus (folliculitis). A topicle steroid will hopefully clear it up for you.
Also, this may seam crazy and my husband will probably kill me if he knew I shared this with the entire world, but what the hell, I like helping others, especially when it comes to rashes. So this one summer (after a beach trip) he had red dry itch spots on his pen15. First thought it was just chaffed spots from where rubs against his bathing suit and due to surfing. So first tried some A&D ointment. Next thought it could be jock itch and tried lotremin for JI. Didn't work either. I then had the idea to try my eczema cream I use on my hands, hoping that it might subside the itching. It cleared it up in 2 days. Weeks later while talking to my mother in law, I found out my husband had eczema in and around his genitals due to being allergic to his diapers. That info could have saved my husband three weeks of itchiness, had we known.
All in all, there are many different kinds of skin rashes that can appear in your pants. Stay calm, due some research and try not to assume the worst. Hope some of this info can be helpful. Take care.

NH
Ok so I'm 15 years old and I itch every night I have not red bumbs or anything I just itch realy bad and my dad said I don't have std's and it get to. A point at night where I can't sleep and I got to school and it will itch realy bad at school any anwsers and I only had sex once and I got my self checked and it also itches on the side of my penis
Its scabies everybody. I was treated over 2 weeks ago. Felt miserable for a few days after and felt like I was going insane for a cpl of days while having the worst anxiety ever in my life. The itching has subsided greatly for the most part but still itch here and there. After your treated you go into the post scabies phase. I just wish to know how to completely get rid of the small bumps on penis/scrotum which makes me feel a little self concious. But honestly it really helps to keep calm and not think about it. Try not to itch and do things to keep your mind off of it such as exercise or a long walk. Ive been using a moisturizer to soothe my skin and have been using benadryl to relieve itching urges and has helped. Im seeing a doctor hopefully within the next week or two to figure out how to just clear everything up and what to use. Hope I was somewhat helpful...I still am recovering and waiting for it to go away. Remember your not alone, its relatively common.
I am a girl and I seem to be having the same problem except mine are on my left fore arm and why thighs. I noticed it come up after fishing the other day.
I have been having the same problems and have all the red bumps in every place y'all have descrided and I haven't had sex in about a year so its definitely not an STD guys but I need answers cause I can't stop itching and it's driving me insane to where I'm almost itching my skin off
I have the same problem has anybody learned anything for sure about the itchy red whelps on butt thighs and penis?!?!?
Try mixing betnovate and thrush cream. Use two to three times a day.

My partner has a similar problem. It's because he has a very high sperm count, and has skin sensitive to the chemicals produced in semen.

Wash after you've ejaculated to reduce the time semen is on the skin.

At first i thought it was a STD, but my primary doctor told me by looking at it it wasn't. then i thought scabies but he looked said no i wouldnt have last 6 months without coming in with scabies. so i went to My dermatology, who properly diagnosed me, its called dyshidrotic eczema, look it up. Its exactly whats happening. My Derm gave me three different creams, one for my body, hands & feet and my neck. I suggest going to a dermatology and depending on the severity of it they may give you a shot and stronger creams as well, which im going back for.
I am a female with all the same symptoms you men and women are talking about of course minus the penis. I already figured I new what it was, but had the Dr test each of the areas I had them biopsied, every one of the tests from the face, arms, chest, stomach, legs, thigh, butt all positive for Herpies (herpes) Simplex. I was told it is spreading like a wild fire. Once you get the initial eruption it can come back every 5-7 yrs like this. Many people get it from their sex partner who has the Herpies (herpes) Virus, some people dont even realize that once they get it and it clears up that they can still spread it even if it is not active they just assume there done with it - NOT TRUE _ YOU HAVE IT FOR LIFE, once you have the virus you are contagious for life. A sad fact of human sexuality. And yes my fellow sufferers you cant get it from a toilet seat; how you ask it is actually so simplistic. When an infected person scratches the bumps on the butt in almost all cases as you know they will break open bleed and oze and burn and itch like hell, this is when they are in there most infectious stage. So when that person uses the toilet seat public or private dosnt matter, the next person that sits on it has now just been given the infection, because the infection then invades the skin of that person who just used the toilet next. I must also share with you there is no happy ending here. There is no cure for Herpys Simplex because it is a Virus - a torturous, nerve racking, mind steeling virus, which by the way can spread to the brain a recent test I had did just confirm mine has spread to the brain - but I have been carrying it for 20+ yrs now. All that can be done is to treat the symptoms keep is washed with an anti bacterial or high grade batidine solution mixed with a mild bleach and water solution dab on puroxide afterward, which I kid you not all will burn like hell but it does work, I have had to live with this infuriating disease for over 20 yrs since my husband brought it home from one of his affairs its the gift that keeps on giving thats how it got that slogan because it never goes away completely just sheds out every 5-7 yrs, what we are experiencing is that shed out phase but it is also the most highly contagious phase as well- cortizone & calumine lotion afterward will bring temporary relief it can clear up in 4 weeks or 3 months it depends on each individual. There is no exact science to the length of time it can take to shed out. Wash your hads constantly. Any thing you touch spray with Lysol afterward, and avoid any intimate contact with others that includes kissing, and hugging avoid all physical contact with others, It is also spread through saliva and any open blisters will transmit it to another., Any part of your skin effected is contagious, and WHAT EVER YOU DO STAY AWAY FROM BABYS AND CHILDREN IN THIS PHASE. In the olden days we would be considered Lepers.
Viewing 201-222 comments: