itchy red bumps on penis/thighs/butt cheeks
hey Im very curious.. I have noticed itchy bumps on my inner thighs/ butt cheecks and penis.. I have been to 2 doctors and they said that it doesnt seem to be any sort of std.. but also they havent seen it at its worst.. i was subscribed 1% cortizone cream.. i think thats what its called.. I have been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and the little bumps on my penis head have gone away but now i have noticed an itchy bump on the side of my penis which is a bit bigger.. also there is a bump on the edge of my penis head that had peeled and gone away for a few days and re-appeared in the exact same spot which seems to have formed as a bump/scar(not as itchy)...
...i have very itchy bumps on my inner thighs and butt cheeks that seem to be getting worse. I also notice very very very very small blister type bumps on my fingers that i have popped and released some sort of fluid.. the bumps on my penis/butt/thighs do not seem to have any fluid in them.. just very itchy and red.. I have had sexual intercourse about 3 to 4 months ago.. and have noticed these irritations about 2 months ago.. can masterbation cause it to get worse?..
i was told by a friend that it may be bed bugs?.. is that possible? (fleas? or no?.. i do have a dog that may very well have fleas)..
what does it seem to be?.. i have also noticed little bite lookin bumps on the side of my stomach which look similar to the itchy bumps on my thighs and butt but only smaller. I am very concerned because i have been using the cream as told and the issue does not seem to be getting better at all. Any ideas on what it may be? IM SO ITCHY! and it looks so ugly!
This does seem to be an allergic reaction which is manifesting as rash/hives. Hives are raised, often itchy, red welts on the surface of the skin.

When you have an allergic reaction to a substance, histamine and other chemicals are released into your bloodstream, causing itching, swelling, and other symptoms. The common triggers are medications, foods (shellfish, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, and other foods), pollen and insect bites.

It presents as swelling of the surface of the skin into red- or skin-colored welts (called wheals) which is associated with itching. These welts tend to start suddenly and resolve quickly.
You can take antihistamines Cetrizine to treat this condition. Also application of calamine lotion can soothe the affected areas and relieve the itching.
Avoid hot showers which can irritate the skin, instead cold compresses applied to the bumps will help.

ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000845
ok yes i was thinking i may be alergic to something.. it seems to get worse at night.. maybe its the couch i sleep on...?... but also you said that these weltts tend to start suddenly and resolve quickly, but they havent gone away and its been a couple months and the bump on the brim of my penis had faded but came back in the same place lookin glossy and maybe scarred.. will this go away??? .. Cetrizine? why was i prescribed 1% cortizone cream?.. this *****... lol

I'm experiencing the same exact issue the itch/sores are on my:
Head
Hands
     The skin seems to be peeling and cracking as well. Small bumps seem to pop up at various times during the day and you can pop them. Although I noticed if you pop them they seem to stick around.
Arms
Chest
Stomach
Groin
Genitals
     Just itch non-***** bumps I've been tested for herpes, HPV, HIV (neg)
Thighs/Legs
Feet
    Very similar looking to the hands

I've seen a dermatologist who gave me some Doxycycle (in case it was MRSA, Staff, folicitis) and some scabies ointment neither seems to have had any effect.

So I saw my GP and he thought it sounded like I was describing an anxiety disorder (because I often have panic attacks which I have since attributed to copious amounts of caffeine) and has prescribed me to 40MG of Citalopram which seems to be doing something I'm not sure what other than making me insane.

I am a heavy drinker but my liver/kidney tests came back all bueno minus slightly a elevated RBC which I'm assuming is due to the fact that I'm a heavy smoker. (I'm working on quitting smoking cause I read that high RBC can cause you to itch...somewhere on the internet.)

The itch creams don't seem to be helping nor do the OTC antihistamines.

I figured it might have been my bedding/clothes so I've washed both with soap and without many times thinking it may be an allergy but to no avail.

It is also very hard to sleep at night due to itching and now the Citalopram unless I A) drink a lot of beer to just pass out B) Take a very cold shower and ice my thighs and genitals (Cause I haven't figured out how to ice my butt comfortably.)

I am also a vegetarian and take multi vitamins daily as well as B12, Iron, etc.

I'm having the same problem, and I'm scared to hell! At first I thought it may be bed-bugs, but it just hasn't gone away... I'm praying every day that it isn't herpes...

I have red itchy bumps all around my thigh areas, my buttocks and one one the head of my penis. Also, they have moved all throughout my body, and I am having little one's show up between my fingers and whatnot. I also thought it was because of the couch I was sleeping on, but recently I cleaned everything and got a bed, and I still can't sleep due to the itch. Insomnia is driving me to have other mental problems, so if these bumps are stress related, they're helping to keep themselves alive. I'm scared to go get tested, and I'm financially unable to.

PLEASE help me with some information... I'm scared for my life!
Have you done any research on scabies?  It sounds like what my son has.  I did extensive research on the internet and am treating it with a combination of Neem oil, olive oil, and tea tree oil (equal amounts of each)  All totally natural, found in any health food store or co-op.  This oil is clearing up the irritated skin and the itching has completely gone away.  I hope this helps.
i am havin the same issues and its very scary because all through the net people talk about these same symtoms but yet nobody can tell me what they are. ive been subscribed some antibiotics and that 1 percent cream stuff but its a waste of money because its internal and its so bad that i actually wanna cry seriously. If any one of u take someonething and it starts to get better, pleeeeeeease let me know. some of the bumps on my arm have healed but they have black spots where they were now and its still been itchin a bit but i have been strong enough to not scratch it because i dont wanna look loke a human 1 hundred and 1 dalmation dog. *not sure if i spelled that right* but it itches so bad yall and it feels good to scratch for releif but it begins to hurt! and wont go away. wish people understood. however i know that fleas were biting me and this never happened until then... the cats were kicked out by my mom and i cleaned the house and the fleas are gone but these bites are like spreading. white dots are sometimes on the tips of them.. some are clear on my hands and i pot them and its like clear sweat and some are lowered after popped but become crusty dark and still itchy! all on my rist... i had a bubble full of infection near my inner thigh from me scratching and sweating in hives but its lowered now after i popped it and green stuff came from it. this stuff it horrrrible. i really need this to go away! help
dudes i have the same prblem rash on thighs and buttocks and a 1 cm wide welt on my penis just behind the head does any body have a good remedy
Guys holly crap i have the exact same thing!!! I am so worried it could be because of sex. Ive had this fricking annoying  itch on all the spots you guys mentioned and the bump on the side of my penis head.

Is this because of sex? Are any of the guys that have it virgins???? I need to know this asap plz!
same thing here. thought it was scabies, treated with prometherine and nothing happened. went to doctor and he said it was an allergic reaction, prescribed me a steroid cream and an antihistamine which worked until i ran out. I dont have insurance so i cant afford to keep going back. this is driving me insane because i cant sleep at night. i havent had sex in over a year so i know it's not from that cause it just showed up about 2 or 3 months ago. itching and bumps are predominantly on my inner thighs, buttocks, behind the knees, matter of fact, i'll just say my whole legs, waistline, and spreads up to my stomach back and arms. PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Unreal... i typed in itchy thighs buttocks penis and this forum came up... i have itchy red bumps up my thihgs that are getting worse and on my butt cheeks.... i also have i redish lump on the right side of my penis and 2 dry spots around the head of my penis... i think its an std. it itches so bad and i wake up at 1, 2, or 3 am everymorning itching and cant go back to sleep. i have no clue what to do. im going crazy!
I have the same exact thing but from what I'm reading all of you are males. Am I the only female that has it? They are all over my hands,breast, feet, and legs. I can't take this itching anymore. Help?
i also have the itchy inner thighs up to my buttocks. it started like it was just an allergy but it is not. it already gone up to my waist. the itch bothers me a lot, even while i am sleeping. i don't know what to do. i haven't consulted a doctor yet cause i am afraid that it could be std and i hope it's not. the bumps also appear in my hands and palms. help!
I think a few of you most definitely have scabies- I'm surprised that no one (esp if you've seen a doctor) has tested for, or even mentioned, scabies as a possibility (unless they did & you just didn't say so in your post)- bc a number of posts have mentioned the most common tell-tale signs of scabies- most especially itchiness between fingers &/or toes, as well as the mention of the itchiness getting worse at night- scabies are not only limited to fingers & toes though, which are the two most common areas, followed by the hands, feet & genital areas- but really, scabies can appear anywhere on the body.

And, to note, scabies are actually...mites- that burrow into the skin & lay eggs. 'Xcuse me for a second.... Whoo. Anyway, they can be treated & killed with medications- but listen- scabies are VERY contagious- so stay the FUNK away from me, bc you may as well kill me before you tell me that I have little bugs burrowing into my skin & laying eggs.
I'm a girl and i have the exact same symptoms minus the penis part. I itch all over my inner thighs, ***, and i just recently recovered from a breakout in mad hives all over my abdomen, which were also itchy. i thought it was scabies too but when my doctor checked me out he said scabies did not behave like what the rash was doing and it was for sure hives. I recently have been consistently and recreationally taking amphetamines, would that cause something like this? I know it caused my hives, but I'm curious about the night itching. It's so annoying!!
it sounds like bed bugs to me i would recommend stripping all your bedding hot washing it at least 2 times, and throughly vacuuming your whole matterace or have it professionally cleaned if possible and done forget to vacuum your floor! its not going to go away if your re bite every night and possibly the reason that its only on your lower torso is only removing part of your clothing to masturbate??? hope this helps
Wow same thing here, its a scary feeling, trust.. they itch like crazy! i even take a shower and lil later it starts to itch again!
wow same thingg,
Very Scary Feeling and itches alot at night too,
Its Very Annoying!
Help ?
I really wish someone would give some helpful information on how to treat this because I have the same exact thing. I'm 20 years old, male and can't find any help. Don't have money for a doctor but that wouldn't help considering no one has had a successfully diagnosis. I went to the doctor about a month ago and he diagnosed me with herpes. He was in the room for 30 seconds, diagnosed me and left. I felt like my life was over. it sure sounds like herpes in the genital area, but after that nothing adds up. The sores on my penis were the worst part at that time but now I cannot stop scratching myself. Not one min of a day goes by without me being itchy. seems like it keeps getting worse. I can't sleep at night and im literally going crazy. I have been dealing with this for 3 months and I can't take it any more. if I don't fix this I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
Hey there, I'm a female, and I have red bumps all over my butt...and some of them even have white heads on them. It has spread a little down the back of my thigh, and i dont know if it is acne or what...my neighbor had scabies, and i know what it looks like and how it "acts"...so I don't believe it's that. I don't know...what the f**k to do! HEEELLLPPP! It looks disgusting, itches occassionally, and just...I want it gone.
I'm having the exact same problem i think i have red bumps kinda like spider biter all over my *** and i think its starting to spread more. i'm 14 i'm still a virgin so i'm almost positive that i don't have HIV unless you can somehow get oral HIV lol it ****** hurts a shitload tho **** please help. ive had it for about a month or more now and it wont go away!!!
Guys, I have the EXACT same problem. I am scared to go to the doctor. But it is an uncontrolable itch! I'm usually okay through out the day but once I'm home and take my pants off, all I want to do is scratch and scrathc! And I've also woken up in the middle of the night scratching my self. Its so frustrating. It first started with a small circle that looked like a ring worm on my left inner thigh but then it spread and I now have it on both left and right inner thigh. I don't know what to do or what to get. Any suggestions besides going to the doctor? :/
If one more funkng person says "Duh, I have the same problem!" instead of actually supplying us with some USEFULL information I am going to hack your computers, find your personal information, withdraw your addresses and show up at your house in the middle of the night and beat you within an inch of your life with a blunt object and then force you to scratch the red sores on my penis head, that "Guess what!?" They look exactly like yours!!! Who knew... Um you retards know this IS the internet right? Billions of people use it... That means that it is not really statistically impressive that we all have the same symptoms considering we are searching for the same KEYWORDS on a World Wide Web consisting of a the majority of the population of this planet! Jeez' Just don't post anymore "OMG Me Too!" BS, lets try to take this forum into a solution oriented direction, we have discovered the problem, we all have it, if you are new to this thread, we don't care if you have it also or how scared you are about it(We are all scared, we all love our dicks just as much as you love yours), unless you know how to cure or treat it, in which case please share that information.
I have the same problem, have had this problem for two years. I think it is caused from drinking, I stop drink and every thing cleared up. Then I started drinking again, and everthing came back. So I not sure, but I am going to stop drinking again, and see if it clears up. I will let you know if it works.
Okay, I'm new to this place and also looking for answers.  We all are obviously experiencing the same symptoms here.  Although after reading a lot of your posts, Im starting to wonder about  the credibility of my own medical history now.  

I will start off by saying that I too suffer from the damn itch.  I have noticed that it is activated by damp heat.  After shower, mowing grass, sweating even doing dishes.  The only thing I have found that even touches the itch is BACTINE (Pain relieving Cleansing spray).  Whom ever wants to try this, let me know if it helps you too. I would be interested to know. As far as what it is? Where did I get it? Hell, I don't know either.    

Okay.  I guess this is the time that I get to tell you all about me now.  I am 31 year old male, married for almost 11 years now. My 6 year old son that has molluskum.  Which concerns me that maybe it could be related in a way.  His has recently started spreading more.  But are different than mine.   My 9 year old girl seams healthy with no symptoms of any kind.  My wife, same with no symptoms of any kind.  Myself, I was diagnosed with genital herpies in 1999 while I served in the USN.  My spouse, 2 kids and about 12 years  later, she has no symptoms of herpies.  I have always for as long as I can remember in even my teen years having some type of athlete's foot.  After reading some posts on here in other areas, In a lot of cases it started either on the foot or hand.  I must say that My Herpies started off as one larger pimple looking thing and red too.my penis did everything you guys said yours did. Hense, why I am questioning my medical hystory. Plus a military doctor is who diagnosed me.  I was 19 years old, and the doctor maybe 25 years old.  It all started in 1999,( if it is at all linked with the herpies thing). I can remember seeing the bumps on my feet about 5-6 years ago, just thinking for some strange reason it was just bad athlete's foot.  About 2 years ago my right hand started to become dry.  The palm of my right hand. Lotion, no problem. again, again,again. same hand. then itch again you get the idea. Well today, I noticed that i have on my right forearm 4 spot that look exactly like an ant bite, but ITCH sooooooooo  much worse.  I went and got my flashlight and saw a whole lot more than I really was hoping for.  I put the flashlight against my skin, but facing to where the light is shining down my arm to cause shaddows on anything that might be sticking up.  There were thousands of those little water blister type itchy suckers.  Literally made the hair on the back of my neck stand.  going to make appointment tomorrow and once I find out some information, I'll post what doc says. All I can say is DO NOT SCRATCH ANY ITCH.  Try the Bactine and let me know.  Good luck all and I'll get back to you soon.

This same thing is happening to me, although I am a girl. I am 17 years old almost 18 and have had 2 sex partners. But haven'e had sex in almost a year and all of a sudden about 2 weeks ago I broke out into this horrible itch. The itch started before I ever began to get bumps. I do not think I have herpes because both guys I was with were virgins at the time. This is really freaking me out. I thought maybe it was dry skin due to the cold winter and then coming into spring. So I bought some Aveeno lotion and body wash that is fragrance free to make sure it is not an allergic reaction to something. These bumps DO NOT appear on my genitals. Only in my upper thigs and on my legs. It has become so hard for me to do anything without itching. Help?!
What do the bumps look like and is it just a rash, or does it have some type of pattern to it or a trail?  If it has a trail it could be scabies, but if it's just a dry scaly type of rash then it could be psoriasis.  Mine turned out to be psoriasis.  Give us more details on what it looks like and if it's in patches or just little bumps.
Im only 11 years old and i have the same problem
Are you kidding me i thought i was the only one all the same symptoms,ive been with the same person or 10 yr's and she has no symptoms but im going insane,itching,no sleep,worrying evey day,and she's accusing me of cheating but it's not true,ive been to the doc's 4 times and nothing's working and i have no insurance paying out of pocket and it's getting expensive,please someone help all of us before we go insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went through the exact same thing a few months ago, it literally drove me crazy!  I went to so many stupid doctors and didnt have any luck.  Matter of fact, the first doctor I went to, I told him I thought it was scabies and he didnt think so, he thought it was an std but my test came back clean so then he told me I was allergic to something. Weeks went by and I was doing more and more research and I finally decided I knew it was scabies.  I went to my doctor and told him he needed to give me permetherine cream and we would try it out.  Permetherine is one of the leading treatments for scabies but most doctors (like mine) will give you a 1% cream with DOES NOT work, It may kill some of the bugs but not all of them, and the ones it does not kill will become immune to it and that makes it harder to get rid of them.  Ask for the 5% cream because it is the only thing that works.  Put it all over your body and leave it on for 14 hours and do the same thing again one week later.  To be safe, do it every week for a month.  I know what you all are going through and it is very embarrassing and almost unbearable.  

Other Remedies:
Take a bath in Tea Tree Oil (Only pour about 20 drop in the bath tub and DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY ON AN OPEN WOUND (The bath will burn a bit after 10 minutes) Only stay in for 20 minutes max

Ecinacea and Garlic supplements are good to help your skin heal faster

Use a lotion with Vitamin E in it because Vitamin E is what helps skin heal and stay healthy

** Also Permetherine is very toxic to the body and afterward I experience very painful abscess so be careful and if you get these see a doctor immediately because although my itching is gone I am still getting these abscess because it is a form of staph.

Hope this helps:)
Im not a virgin and i have exactly the same problem, red itchy bumps on the inside of my thighs in my groin on my scrotum now and even on the head of my penis, the ones on my penis are not as itchy but very worrying. i have seen a doctor and he just prescribed some antibiotics for a hair follicle infection and gave me some cream. i have only had sex with one girl and i know for a fact that i have been her only sexual partner which leads me to believe its not an STI. So after being on antibiotics for almost a month and these bumps are not going im getting very worried. PLEASE HELP!
This is crazy but i thought i was the only one with this. I've went to a skin doctor and she told me i had some kind of bacteria that causes the boils and she say they would go away in a week when i applied Elocon cream (Mometasone furoate). Surprisingly the cream worked but only for a month now the boils are back and even worsted than before. Now they are bigger and more itchy and before i didnt have any on my penis but now i do. I have it so hard to work lately because i have to take a break or two just to scratch my boils. Can anyone help me :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
Well i have them too and im14 years old. I have tried many things to stop them.tips that might help:
Dont scratch them
Take colder showers
And soak in colder water, use lotion and baby powder after taking bath (uncented)
Take showers NOT baths, because sitting in your filth might cause irritation!

In the winter they seam to go away or get better and i dont think u need to worry, it might be because of shaving (iritaion)im not the smartest person in the world but this helps!! Good luck mine are  getting better:)
I had the itchy things on my hands for a while, i think i got it from a friend because he had them on his hand, and i didnt know this, and i shook his hand multiples of times. these have gone away now. now my inner thighs itch and i have like 2 or 3 kinda big red very itchy bumps on my nuts. they are starting to go away also. now near the pee whole on my penis, theyre is a very very very small cluster of bumps plus a medium size bump on the right side of my penis. also theyre are a few on my stomach, none on my anus, like it seems others have. i have looked up this. it seems to be jock itch. i think i got it from my friend or my other friends shorts. like basketball shorts. he left them at my house. and i was in a hurry and i put on MY boxers and HIS shorts, and they were very comfortable, and he left them theyre so i wore them to bed numorous of times, without washing them since, they didnt get dirty and they were silk backetball shorts. also the kids hand i shook, my friend with the shorts is also friends with him and he got the same thing on his hand, im am yet to ask his about the other symptoms. so i think this is jock itch. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT IS NOT A STD, because i am not sexually active. not that im abstant, just not lucky lol. soo im fairly positive it is JOCK ITCH. i would be wayy to imbarised to talk to my parents. so im not sure what too do. if you know what this is, or what can help, let US know, its soo horrible, the itching, please and thank you.
Jock Itch is quite different than OP's problem, jock itch is an actual rash, not just raised bumps in the genital area. What you have doesn't sound like Jock Itch. Go look up some photos of Jock Itch to get an idea.
As a sufferer of the same exact thing as the OP (pingo) I'd like to mention to other sufferers that I'm currently trying a cream (started using it last night, was told to use 3 times a day) which is 0.1% Mometasone furoate and 2% Miconazole nitrate. Combined with Claritin Loratadine 10 mg pills. My situation has improved noticeably, however this is quite tentative since, as I mentioned, I started these medications last night (16 hours ago).

I'll keep you guys updated.
I too am having these exact same issues. At first,  it was just itchy spots on my buttocks and backs of my legs.  Next,  I got a HUGE red,  itchy bump on my upper leg.  Then,  I got small yellowish-clear bumps on my fingers. Last, I got a small, very itchy bump on the side of my penis. It actually looked like it had a hole in it. I also got a small red bump on the head of my penis. I finally managed to get in to a Dermitologist. The Dermitologist said this looked like scabies, but my primary doctor disagreed because my fiancée doesn't have them,  and they are very contagious.  I was prescribed Permethrin (5%), and  Doxycycline. After one week,  and no improvement after treatment,  I called back.  He then prescribed me a steroid pack (12 days) and had me pick up some clariton.  After about the 3rd day, things started clearing up. Finally, after about 5 to 6 days, everything except for the large bump on my leg was gone, and I was itch free! A few days passed (still on the steroids) and the bumps on my penis started to return. I am now starting to get a couple of spots on my arms and legs again. My fingers are still good though. I plan on calling the dermitologist back tomorrow to make a follow up. He mentioned something about taking a biopsy of the large spot on my leg, so maybe that will provide some sort of resolution. My fiancee still doesn't have these spots, and we sleep in the same bed, so I don't believe this is scabies, bed bugs, or anything of the sort.
Please keep us updated!

I, also have the same exact situation as you can see from my two previous posts. After 9 days on the medication mentioned the results are:

- The small blisters on my fingers have essentially vanished, a couple medium sized blisters popped and healed yesterday
- The itchiness has gone down 90%, but I still notice it when I don't take the Claritin.
- 85% - 95% of the spots on my thighs/waist/stomach have disappeared. There are still a couple.
- My penis, which was very dry and somewhat inflamed has become so much better. There sill are 3 dark-red spots on the head and one on the top of shaft.

My situation improved rapidly at first after starting medication but is now at a somewhat steady line. :-/
Also, every day 1-2 itchy red spots show up. I just put the cream on them and they stop itching and go away in time.
Sorry to post-spam but what I find depressing is that the OP (pingo) later made a thread ~3 months after this one saying that after he got better it came back in some fashion:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Very-Concerned/show/681268?personal_page_id=43316#post_3644059
I made an appointment on june 28th to go get this figured out. I have a red patch on my penis head and several red bumps between my legs and on my butt. I thought they were ingrown hairs cause i stupidly decided to see what the hairless look would feel like and I thought I shaved wrong. At night i stay awake cause it feels like bugs are crawling all over me. My feet have blisters. The bumps on my body feel like there are BB gun pellets inside. I try to squeeze them but nothing pops out. Im sexually active but with one person. He is also itching (but we thought it was because he is a swim instructor and is in chlorine water alot). So ill let you know what my doctor says. I just want it to stop! I hate looking and feeling like i have a STD
I'll definitely keep you posted on what's going on. This is horrible. I called today and scheduled a follow up with my dermatologist. The earliest appointment that would work with my schedule was July 5th, so we'll see how that goes. The new thread from the original poster is definitely disheartening. I'm debating on whether or not to mention this thread to the dermatologist. I hate to be the guy who goes into the office rambling on about what he found on the Internet, but I mean at this point, I just want things to be normal. Hopefully they'll biopsy and find something, or he'll have another idea. I'm going to ask him if he has ever seen anything like this before, and if he says no, I'll probably end up going to a different doctor. My fiancee and I are getting married in November, and I want these stupid bumps and itching spells to be gone for good!
obviously got the same thing. started with no rash just extremely itchy especially on tighs. then got one red dot on the side of the head of my penis. which now (2or3 months later) i have more dots. which once one goes away another pops up. i just used cortazone on my legs and butt which helps alot.  i got those wierd bumps on my hands which when i pop, clear liquid comes out. just recently the red bumps on penis moved to testacals as well. also bad rash looking stuff on my feet. only reason im so worried is im 17 and pretty sexually active, (bout 4 partners total) and 1 was pretty slutty. the rest im not worried about. ive used anti-biotics for a while but NO results. way too scared to tell my mom but looks like i might have to. even more scared to tell my girlfriend, which i have been putting off sex with for a while... but stupidly had unprotected drunk sex with a few times, which thankfully she didnt notice but now about a month later, she shows NO signs. but yeah neosporin or cortozone help on the feet and legs but not the tip of my penis. (which is getting worse) highly doubt its bed bugs for any of you because i'm on vacation (new bed) and its not getting any better. reaaaaaally would like this to go away.
Just a quick update: I managed to get in to see the dermatologist today. He biopsied one of the spots. Should have the results in a few days.
yeah man, let us know when you get the ressults. i did ALOT of research and i've come to the conclusion that it may be a fungal infection of some sort. DO NOT use anti-biotics. that makes it grow. all the signs point to a fungus and i've been trying anti-fungal creams on the spots on my junk and its been working great! im down to like two spots and thier fading. my legs and butt are cleared up but my feet are still irritated but i've been lazy about putting the cream on them. my hands cleared up on thier own. i think i might have had it longer than most of you and this could clear up on its own for yall as well. hope this helps.
I, too, spent many, many hours researching this online. At first I thought it was some sort of eczema but came to the conclusion that it is some sort of fungal infection. It didn't fit any of the fungal infections I came upon however. The anti-fungal cream I mentioned also helped my but I still get some itchy red bumps and welts which come and go.

I'm currently in an extremely warm and dry climate (deserty) and was wondering if this is aggravating the discomfort. Question to all: how is the climate of where you're staying?

yeah, i live in texas. verrrry hot. they actually appeared when it started getting hot. i don't know man, all my symptoms are sort of fading with the anti fungal cream. if they start to come back, ill let yall know.
Did everyone shave the region right before the symptoms appeared?  I shaved that area for the first time and have the same exact symptoms as everyone else.  It is obviously not an std so no worries there.
No, I hadn't previously shaved when the symptoms appeared.

I think that is another issue, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaving#Razor_burn
Ok, so I got the  biopsy results back. The doctor said it's a form of allergic contact dermatitis, but of course, they don't know what caused it. They gave me some cream to put on it, which hasn't been helping, and told me to continue taking Claritin.

I guess I'll schedule an appointment with an allergist here in the next couple of weeks. I just can't accept anything less than a permanent resolution.
Hm. Why would an allergic contact dermatitis start and be focus on the penis and the groin area?

Those who are suffering:
- Did you move/travel recently?
- Did you change furniture/detergent/sheets?
- What is the weather like in your area?

So, I slowed down the use of the corticosteroid, after ~3 weeks of use, due to long term use side-effects. My situation is deteriorating. A couple days ago I noticed that my scrotum now has these bumps which hadn't appeared before.

The 2-3 welts on my waist/hip bone are not going anywhere... New itchy bumps are appearing on my buttocks.

Why would allergic contact dermatitis appear as little hand blisters, welts and bumps on legs/thighs and pimply bumps on penis/scrotum?

****, I'm going mad...
In addition to my previous questions, could you guys answer whether anyone here has had any form of eczema previously?
Getting worse.

I am starting to believe it's scabies, and assume the hand blisters were an allergic reaction.

Also, the results of your lab test can be explained that they biopsies a wheal, which is an allergic reaction to the scabies. Also, those who previously tried medicating for scabies: it take time and effort. Even after gone the symptoms will appear.
I have exactly the same symptoms as most of you guys. I read up on rashes and there are dozens of causes if not hundreds. That's why the Dermatologists battle to find a full cure. My thoughts.....if so many people have this problem, maybe we should compare notes?? What has changed in our lives recently.
I've had this problem since November 2010. And I believe that it is internal and not external i.e. systemic and not contact. I was told that it was fungul (type of athletes foot) and paid about $200 in medication that did not work.
Its STD
Swim in salty water ( The Beach (sea water) At least 30mins. It would help. I have the same problem
try calamine lotion for the itch it should help
I've treated for scabies (borax + other baths) and while not fully cured (one week later) I'm feeling lots better.
same thing happened to me when i had a nickel button on my boxers... i had no idea i was allergic to nickel.... i got a really bad rash... and i also got excurciating jock itch from a water park...
i have te same problem except this is a kid that has never haad sex and has red dots around te penis area and buttox it happened a few days ago and they dont seem to do anything i have no idea what they are they just itch alot and are almost like really really dry skin i jst tink maybe cange clothes wash sheets or cange bed and get your skin moist. i dont know alot maybe i hpe this will help especially to me to. Thanks
i have the problem too itchy dry red dots around the penis and butt area i think it could be bugs or dryness around the area this kid has never had sex and is 13 years old i think a good idea is to change clothes wash all clothes deeply nd sheets deeply try and sleep in a diffrent bed for a while and moisten the area if they are very dry i dont know what they are and i want to know this happened a fw days ago we havent done any cream or mediine yet but i hope the method i just said helps. Please send me a message if you know how to get rid of this junk thanks for reading! I was just very curious and worried i typed in red dots on google and this showed up so im just asking for a friendly favor from people that are seing this cause i ave no idea for this please help Thanks!
Look at pictures of scabies on the penis/genital area and see if they correspond to your kid.

Go to a dermatologist.
Ive had these symptoms for 3 months now, Doctors gave me anti-histamines and steroid cream. All the cream did was sooth the itching. After reading this forum I asked about scabies and it turns out thats what I have. The females eat through your skin then lay eggs, when the eggs hatch they eat your hair follicle causing red lumps. Ive been given a cream with pesticide in it that you cover your full body it. Apply it once and wash off after 8 hours then do the same in a week to kill any further eggs that hatch. Its murder waiting that week but shower frequently, only wear clothes once then wash, wash bedding and towels frequently and after the second dose of cream your healed although you will continue to itch for about another 2 weeks. I know how bad it is and im soooo happy im better now, life is great!
Sounds to me like its a form of Ezema caused by stress.
Ive got the same symptoms down to a T and I know its not Scabies. (Takes 4 months for it to effect you?) Plus if you look at the symptoms of scabies its not like the bumps on the hands. " Clear, itchy, water filled"
My suggestion to most of you, if you happen to have every single symptom the first person had, is to clean up your diet, relax, and work out. Remember, your skin is the largest organ in your body.
That's correct, but you're body has an allergic reaction to scabies, and an allergic reaction can manifest itself in many different ways.
Hello I'm 14 and I have spots on the out side of my penis and I'm pretty sure that it's not an STD for I am a virgin I also have these Spots on my inner thighs as well as my *** cheeks   These spots. Are very itchy and are aggravating and sorry for any spelling errors please help
By the way if u can't sleep because off this itchy put a bit of fustian on the itchy area and it will stop the itching for the night and for your thighs use a bit of silcose base cream this is very useful if it annoying u during the night
same prob... m really worried..its been a month that i have ths itchy inner thighs,rashes on bum cheeks... m really scared to even go to a doc... how m i gonna know what is it exactly.>>??
Hi I do think it's a type of allergic reaction would be the most log is answer but never had an allegoric reaction before and wasn't sure I had an allerge
its takes around 4 months for the symptoms of scabies to show meaning you probably caught it in the winter which is the most common time to catch scabies. The red bumps wont go away no matter what you do, if i was you at least mention scabies to your doctor and get treated for it, that way it can be ruled out. I bet you its scabies, mine was
I have got treated for sacabies and it was not it
I've had the same problem. I have clear/flesh colored blisters/bumps on my hands and feet and when I pop them clear liquid comes out. On my penis I have a few red itchy bumps that are ONLY itchy in the morning when I first wake up. I am very sexually active sleeping with 4-5 different girls at a time, but all of them have been long term partners that I've had sex with many times before and these symptoms are new. I was tested for STIs several times and went to a doctor who assured me this is not sexually transmitted (unless it is scabies but you dont have to have sex to get scabies) which was a major relief. He referred me to a dermatologist, I have not been yet. I have been treated for scabies, but it's possible that I neglected to wash my sheets. I took prednisone for ~10 days and that helped with the rash on my leg. I'm going to try the Tea Tree oil in the bath and see if that helps. I wish I could provide more helpful information.
I'm a virgin and I have all these "symptoms", I have the extremely itchy painless sores on my penis, near the base, on my inner thighs I have heat rash-like bumps, and on the verge of butt and thigh I have another extremely itchy painless sore if anyone knows how to treat, please help!!!
damn all deez people w da same bumps n no really clear effective treatment... so I tried da cortizone da calimine lotion n really no permanent help there.. I been using chiggerix cream bout $3 @ walmart helps alot w da itching... guess cuz of the menthal but ive been thinking da cause is under da skin n noticed dat wen I scratch it worrsens.. I also noticed I got dem when under alot of pressure from college, po/probation, kids, ,bills, no job, gas prices etc.. u no life but especially during da week before finals so im thinking stress behahorial rash'bumps.. o ya wen a belt buckle touches my stomach same kind of rash feeling since I was younger so all I can touch to my body is precious metals w no reaction.. goin on now w same symtoms for bout two weeks now n seems like when I scratch to releive the puss they go down alot but I dnt wnt scar especially round my friend down stairs.. alot of sexual partners but I use condoms maybe reaction to latex or spermicide?? please help very poor no doctor
o ya I am a smoker of ciggerettes been sober for five months now cuz of probation, live in new mexico very clean hygeine, n hve pets.. I am 28.. baby moma has no such related symtoms we use no condoms sleep in same bed
It was scabies for me, so make sure you don't have scabies.
I went to the dermatologist today after two months of going through torture, itching so hard I've been bruising myself. It seems to react when you press the area against something which is why they love the thighs, stomache and private areas. They are absolutely scabie mites which can be caused by uncleanliness or coming into contact w/ an infected person. I started getting these bites after I began working at a special ed center taking care of kids physically. I thought, fleas, bedbugs, dustmites etc, but after finding this forum really started to research scabie mites. I went to a very reputable dermatologist in Beverly Hills, CA and he said it is absolutely scabie mites. He prescribed me w/ PERMETHRIN 5% which you apply all over the body and leave for 12 hours then repeat in 7 days. He also prescribed TRIAMCINOLONE 0.1%  to apply twice a day to help w/ the itching until it goes away completely. Run to the dermatologist as fast as you can. The tea tree bath helps, scrubbing in the shower helps, but it doesn't kill these things. The rest of my family has not caught this, but my husband is hispanic and I am white, b/c of my kids being mixed they have remained ok b/c they are for some reason more prone to my blood...good for them, bad for me. Good luck, I hoped this helped you! And BTW  the doctor visit was $85 and the 2 prescription creams were $33....not as bad as I thought it would be w/ out insurance!
ya dats not it for me.. my rash is directly related to heat.. as I noticed over the couple weeks was the rash spread to my underarms, neck, arms, fingers, and top of foot. but the rash on buttocks and penish is the worst. it itches alot n after I break the skin, clear puss comes out dries over and forms scab.. have to keep peelin the scab on these bumps because they will stay swoll if otherwise. the bumps on my fingers are filled with a water supstance like I burned myself w clusters of lil bumps on one side of a couple of fingers. startin to get better but its takin a long time to heal. ive been tryin to stay cool the weather out here has been reaching three digits.. I think its a form of heat rash.
Guys, !!!MUST READ!!!

What the vast majority of you are describing is thankfully not Herpes or any other STD. What it actually is, is Scabies.

To get rid of this Hideous Itchy as hell, pain in the ***, bug is to go see your doctor immediately (as in right now.. go on get up and leave!) so he can give treatment. MAKE SURE IT IS SCABIES TREATMENT! as anything else will be a placebo.
DO NOT!!!! sleep in your own bedroom for a couple of days. You MUST wash all clothes and bedding on a hot wash then tumble dry to make sure all mites are DESTROOOYYED!!!!
Also vacuum the entire bedroom including the mattress and if need be, spray bleach the matress as this will also help.

The information i have posted is all from doctors advice and hours and hours of painful itchy research into scabies.

So get healing people and close this ***** *** forum down!
...... ******* scabies
What your conditions are is called (SCABIES)...
It is a highly contagious skin disease...my sister and her kids got from her eldest son who is only 8 yrs.old....it NOT a STD,but you can get with close personal contact from anybody...Therefore it is a cure for it....it is called (PERMENTHRIN CREAM)...apply it all over your body from neck to the crack of your toes..
leave the cream on for at least 12 hours..then wash it off...the cream actually paralize the scabies...when you wash the cream off you will wash the scabies off as well....there will be a little more itching after.....but the scabies are gone and the eggs they hatch in your skin is dead..that's where the rashness come in at!!! Thank You EVERYONE TAKE CARE!!!!!
Just by reading through your posts I can tell there is a big correlation b/w people developing blisters on there hands and/or fingers and the mystery rash/itchy lump things on the penis. I cannot remember what the anti-inflammatory medication I started taking for my foot was called; however, I had a strange reaction to it and it gave me gross blisters all over my hands and fingers. This could be what's going on. IF YOU HAD SCABIES, YOU WOULD EASILY KNOW IT. SCABIES DO NOT BITE IN LOCALIZED PATTERNS RATHER YOU WILL HAVE BITES EVERY WHERE. IF YOU'D BEEN TO A DOCTOR THEY WOULD KNOW INSTANTLY THAT IT WAS SCABIES. I went to three doctors now who gave me the same story as a lot of you - 'I don't know what it is; it's not an STD or a fungal infection; it looks like bites but it can't be scabies because it would be everywhere and it can't be bedbugs because they bite in patterns of lines and are also not completely localized blah blah blah blah......"

SO Here are my questions for you guys:

How many of you have been treated for injuries with an anti-inflammatory medication?

How many had blisters on hands/fingers?

How many have the itchy rash/hives sh*t and do you notice more at night?

FINALLY, one other possibility I think some of your symptoms COULD be describing, (just a hypothesis because I've been researching this god-forsaken rash for months now like it's some kind of new hobby) is sun-poisoning, which can cause itchy rash worsened in warmer conditions and itchy sores that itch like hell on your penis/genitals, among other obvious things. Especially if you recently began using a tanning bed (which then of course puts you at risk for fungal infections) and not covering up, certain areas that don't see sun often can become traumatized and you won't realize how much so until the skins had time to undarken; it's the skin's way of getting rid of dead cells. Upper level tanning beds can penetrate the skin to multiple layers deep, meaning a much longer time waiting for new skin cells to surface that don't itch like hell fire.

SO my last question out of curiosity is how many of you have been tanning recently in a setting where you're butt/thighs/ or genitals would have been directly exposed (i.e. tanning bed)

Just my own hypotheses and I'm not claiming I'm correct, just suddenly had a small epiphany when reading through JSCOTTs and ITCHYHELLS posts on here. If you two are still viewing this please let me know what you think especially. For the people in the room still having issues, I hope you'll input on this as well. Better to come up with ideas to try to figure this out than keep reading the same story of the mystery itch from hell. Thanks guys.
i have the same problem, I dont have health insurance so where do i go to get help? the er?
I have had the same issue for about 2wks now,itchy bumps on the outside of the buttocks,in between the thighs,now to my back, and even to my fingers on my right hand. I go to the doc and I inquired about scabies and she tells me no no no its not that,or doesn't look like an std or hiv rash. She said its an allergic reaction to something. Would have been great if she would have looked at me for more than 5mins. Then she prescribes me hydroxycline for 5 days and if that doesn't work to come back and see her....Benadryl is doing a better job then that **** they gave me. I am unsure what this is but I am going to beat down every docs door till I find a resolution and when I do ill tell ya cuz this itch sux! Also side note: I noticed an itch with 2red bumps that looked like bug bites when it first started and I had spent the night in my bestfriends house who by the way just found out she has hsv-1...I'm wonder if that has anything to do with this??? Any suggestions?  
it is dishydrotic eczema. its a condition that people develop throughout there life and really isnt curable u can just keep it under control. it causes sensitvity everywhere and makes some thing that you werent allergic to all of the sudden allergic to. sex,masturbation,etc and itching only irritates them and makes them spread.
I am 54 years old, insulin dependent diabetic. I have been housebound all summer until a few weeks ago. 8 years ago in california i delt with no see ums (biting midges), nope this is different.  Here in Missouri I have delt with chiggers, while this seems similar to chiggers where i have them is not where I would expect chiggers to get me. I do not believe it is chiggers. This seems to be affecting my arms and upper back and one in the bottom part of my hairline.  here is exactly what happens. I feel an itch, I touch it to discover a 2 to 4 mm bump, the more I scratch the sucker the more it itches until I scratch the sucker off at this point the itch is insane as hell and tender painful at the same time. when i scratch it off it leaves a scab. over the next few days the small sore grows and recesses (sorta caves inward), they leave purple colored scars that are very ugly. I currently have  4 on my left upper arm from my elbow to my shoulder 3 on the topside of my left hand, 9 on my right arm from elbow to my shoulder. 7 on my upper back from my shoulder blades to my neck. Most of the ones on my back are older and are the purple d scar thingys. 2 days ago I began to experiment with the ones on my left hand and started pouring peroxide  on them. this seems to be stopping their spreading power. I tried not to scratch 3 new ones on my right  upper arm with a menthol based anti itch  cream (didnt help)  I tried 1 % cortisone (didnt help). I would love to go to the dr, but my hubby (Thankyou president Obama) used to work offshore out of Louisiana, is now working locally for 8 bucks an hour. no more medical insurance. Funny how i used to take going to the dr , buying steaks, having all the insulin i needed ( i half dose a lot to make my insulin last) shopping for stuff on a whim,for granted!!  well that is my past now, and thats ok with me i muddle thru anyway.  dr visit is just simply out of the question. I pray i may have described what I am dealing with where someone will  recognize my symptoms and be able to tell me what to do to stop getting bit and scabbed up. I already know that peroxide destroys tissue, but it is making the scabs stop growing and so at least the scars will be smaller. thank you for reading
I have the same issue as many of you and I was prescribed Clobex spray by my dermatologist.  It cost almost $50 for the bottle but the itching stops almost instantly after it is sprayed on.  The redness went down and many of the bumps disappeared, but after I masturbated the bumps did seem to pop back up.  Maybe this solution will work for some of you.

I was tested for scabies and was prescribed a cream and it didn't work.  Natural creams like Burts Bees Blemish Stick and another natural cream didn't work either.

I got tired of all the creams and just accepted the bumps are my punishment for cheating on my girlfriend and getting oral sex from a **** and then having sex with a very sexually active friend the same night.  I pray for forgiveness and started eating healthier and occasionally use MRSA soap in my college's football locker room.  The scaly bumps on my hands are gone. The red bumps on my thighs and penis no longer itch, but are visible and ugly.

Try to be careful and have self control is my lesson.  Good luck to everyone and God Bless.
OK guys, I know this is going to sound pretty strange, but it's probably a yeast infection. At least that's what mine was. I'm a 36 year old male. I had all of these symptoms and they scared the holy s*** out of me.  After about a month of antifungal creams/soaps, alcohol wipes and calamine I figured I had to bite the bullet and talk to my doctor. Apparently we all have some sort of yeast in our systems. They are usually kept in check by our immune systems, but once they populate unchecked they can cause all kinds of issues. It's referred to as Candida. There are a number of sites dedicated to it. The one I've found that is most useful is http://www.thecandidadiet.com/

This isn't a plug for the site and I have no interest in it other than it helped me. It gives you a number of ways to control it and it's also loaded with helpful tidbits of information.

Hope this helps out.
My room mate and I have developed the same problem for the most part. One thing I noticed that was different from everyone else is that we don't have bumps or boils. Just a rash in the same areas and the uncontrollable itching. We went in seperately to get it checked and the doctor said it was definitely SCABIES. It will appear anywhere you have tight clothing and that is why we've had it around the waist, buttocks, etc... When you sit down your pants are tight against your *** and then there's the obvious rubbing of your junk against the inside of your boxers that would cause it to appear in these areas. We were perscribed the forementioned permetherine cream and are going to start application tonight. NOTICE: if you have tried this treatment and it has not worked for you.. This could be because you didn't actually get rid of the bug in your house. If you don't wash all of your bedding, clothes, mattress, vacuum your floor, or clean any other surface you come into contact with, these bugs will remanifest themselves in a matter of time. This is why the problems seem to go away and then come back. if you use the cream from head to toe, sleep in it, wake up and clean EVERYthing in your house and do all of your laundry.. It is likely that the problem will go away. I cannot stress enough how important it is to clean. If you all are suffering as bad as I am then you know it's worth some extra cleaning to get this to go away. I think I'm going to get spray for head lice and see if that will help. It may not, but in theory it should help right? No harm in trying. Keep us updated and hopefully together we can get this problem figured out.
If you are ithchy all over ur body and cant sleep causeyour scratching the whole night... thats scabies. Go to the emergency room tell them that. The one with the itchy around the tigh and butt area and bump on penis is something completely different. With scabies its almost impossible to sleep at night and the scratching sensation feels overwelmingly good. I am currently dealing with the other itchyness. With this one, the area that is itchy scabs due to scratching.  But its not all over my body and i can sleep fairly well under the cercumstances. I know the difference because i had scabies 2 yrs ago. I feel bad for you man. Ima gosee a doc real soon. Im worried. I'll  report my findings. Good luck
There are two different types of problems being talked about on this page.  It sounds like you have scabies. The guys that have a bump on penis and mild itchyness  on thighs and buttocks are dealing with sumthing else
Problem found!
so today is saturday and i woke up and started to thoroughly cleaning my basement because thats where my room is. While cleaning i realizedtheres spider web everywhere. Then it hit me. I'm  being btitten by spiders when I'm  asleep. It totally explains the why im itchy with this wierd rash. Spiders are poisoness, so the mild poison in there bite totaly makes my skin break out. Now i just gotta go get treated for spider poisining.
If you live in a  basement or in a place where there are spiders then you probably have this problem.
Hope this helps.
it also explains why for some people it comes back
Spiders? lol that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. What are the odds that all these people have this coincidental vampire spider infestation that's causing them to itch so bad it's driving them crazy? I for one, don't let spiders chill up in my house and that's definitely not the problem in my case. You say problem solved cause you found some spider webs. Well there's moths around my porch light at night maybe they're comin in and attacking me in my sleep. If you have moths by your house they could be attacking you so get rid of the moths and the itching will stop.
Hope this helps.
Mouths?!?
Now thats dumb.
Spiders are poisoness... moths dont do **** u retart
It's Scabies!
Be suborn with your doctors and insist to him/her that you believe that this is the case, otherwise they will continuously go for the easy option of saying it's an allergy, telling your doctor that other members of your household or people you have been around are suffering similar symptoms, this will help your cause.

I am suffering the exact same as you guys, have been given cream to stop the itching but not the problem itself, tomorrow I'm going back to my doctor and not leaving there without a prescription for scabies treatment.

Will keep you posted.
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Scabies/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Hope this helps.
Yes, it's scabies!
The cream your doctor should give you will work, though for the first couple of days it makes things appear worse but after that you should notice the lumps subside.
Im having the same things, its scarring the **** outta me. i am a virgin tho so i dont think it has to do with sex.
Hey I was wanted to know what you found out about this problem. I have the same problem itchy rash.
After doing some research It definetly sounds like we have scabies. son of a *****. at least theres treatment but itching persists for up to weeks after treated!
hey all, I to have been suffering this **** itch problem with all the same systems. I have found that taking Benadril a couple times a day really helps, and one before bed can be a godsend..... What this is I have no idea but if anyone can find out be sure to let the rest of us know please.
Im 23 year old male, This all started 3 months ago with a very itchy bump on my penis. I had sex protected of course, and 3 days later my whole top part of my penis my itchy and inflammed. This was in Florida, I was a resident of the gulf coast (ANYONE LIVE ON THE GULF LET ME KNOW) Anyways I saw the dermotoligist a few times and they said they didnt know what it was..So after sleepless nights and much stress I moved to my mom's in NC because she seems to think its from the BP oil spill since i was only 10 minutes from the coast and the dispersents were making people in the area have skin problems. So Dermotologist In NC said it looked like herpies so he test and results were NEG. Then He said it looks like syphilis test results also where negative. He kept giving me Topicort and it seemed to help the itch but never cured it ...So last week I went and saw him again since a large bite looking thing popped up on my thigh and he biopsyd it and it came back reaction to bug bite but he couldnt find a mite in there.. So he gave me the 5% cream, I took it last night I'm praying this will all be gone and I can move on with my life.. Its bad enough to have scars on your penis that will probably never go away. but to think about bugs crawling in your skin is HORRIBLE!!

Does anyone itch worse in the shower when water hits your skin. All mine is basically on my penis/inner thigh/butt/hip. I also have psoriasis that comes like 1/year. and I get those clear water blisters between my fingers but only a few a week , I pop them and there gone..

If anyone knows how to make scars go away I'd be great full on that info to.
i met my grl bout three months ago and noticed she had the same type of bump desribed.. i never had until about a month ago the small bumps in betwwen the fingers arms legs butt and penis, i dont no wut it is but shes covered too... now between her fingers theres so many bump and dry like skin it looks almost like ceriusus??? help some one that has a cure or idea wut it cld be???
I'm a virgin and I have it all over my penis and everywhere else described by others. I assure you it is not related to sex
I've had this problem for the past few weeks. I doubt it's an std as it started just a couple weeks after I'd been tested. However, two major things did happen. My mother bought a laundry soap I'm allergic to, and I bought a pack of underwear I've never tried before. The brand of the laundry soap is Sun, which also makes All detergent. The underwear is Alfani brand from Macy's. Considering the itching is worst at the groin, and there's all this talk of allergies, I'm suspecting the underwear might be treated with something that is a common allergen.
I have the same issue right now.  For those of you who think it's scabies I am 100% positive it is not.  I have actually had scabies before and you would know if it was that.  First off scabies starts in one area as a cluster of bumps and slowly spreads over a couple of months.  The itching would most likely continue and be somewhat tolerable for about a month or two b4 you really took notice of them.  Secondly scabies spreads in a "streaming" pattern.  Meaning they move from place to place on the body by crawling or burrowing there.  If you start with symptoms on your hands it would be months b4 you experienced symptoms on your penis area.  I know for a fact what I have is contact dermatitis.  I recently experienced some pretty good results by taking my prescribed claritin medication.  This did not completely solve the problem though.  I began trying to think back on any changes I might have made in my diet, detergent usage, or hygiene products shortly before I had the reaction.  After thinking back I actually figured out that I had changed fragrances of my hair shampoo and conditioner.  Though the brand was still the same I actually figured out the ingredients were a lot different.  Turns out the shampoo and conditioner I switched from just so happened to be hypo-allergenic.  The ones I switched to were not.  After I switched back a few days ago the bumps and itching slowed down but I got a bit ahead of myself and stopped  taking the meds so it came back the day after I stopped taking them.  I'm going to go back on them and continue using the hypo-allergenic shampoo and see how that works.  The brand btw was Suave.  If you use a shampoo or conditioner check the label because that may be your issue.  Allergies to hair shampoo and conditioner are very common...that's why almost every brand makes hypo-allergenic.  A good thing to think about is the areas affected and what could have had contact with all of those areas.  Food allergies are an exception here b/c those can effect your body everywhere b/c you digest it.  This method is how I came up with shampoo b/c I wash and condition my hair everyday when I shower and some of the shampoo actually gets on your towel when you dry off no matter how well you rinse your hair.  This results  in the shampoo and conditioner making a lot of contact with different areas of your body.
Hi all im 19 and experienced most of what you guys are posting about. But I want you to know not to worry about scabes etc its all treatable and dosnt affect you it just makes you itchy as its as n allergic reaction as your body tries to fight it.

BUT what I have.bb isnt scabes. Anyways I ended up going to the docs 3 times, subscribed 4 creams and 2 sets of seperate anti-biotics all which were expensive and inaffective it wasnt until the doc took a swab that it finally gave me a positive result: heavy growth of BETA HAEM STREP

This is a different bug to scabes but not as serious or itchy. I got prescribed antibiotics which are strong in erythromycin and penicilin both to which are highly affective to these bugs.  If you do have something to which I had I.e. red bumps on inner thigh, buttocks, lower abdominals, scrotum, penis and hands even 1 bump on the head of my penis then I guess theres as chance you have what I have. Note I was prescribed a scabes cream but it was inaffective. I hope this helps everyone I jumped on here to let everyone know as I was so worried,myself and know how it feels, but just go get swabbed, get antibiotics, start treatment, begin to start enjoying life again :) p.s basically what BETA HAEM STREP is a bug not like scabes but is transfered from skin to skin I have no idea where I picked it up but she also stated unlike scabes the rest of my family will not need treating. Im assuming its less contageous then scabes.
I cant believe the feedback on here, just go to the doc as it will not go away without meds, do not believe poosts about food allerges or shampoo reactions or stds it is definately none of them when I mentioned scabes not once did she even consider it as the bumps of scabes are much smaller and itchier and start small. Either way its TREATABLE so stress less and if you have what I have or you have similar bumps to what I described its all treatable so get swabbed and relaxxxx
ARHHH I have been dealing with this for about a week and am ready to rip my hair out, I have a job interview very early and can not sleep due to itching in exces. I am going crazy and my balls are on fire lol oh and I do not have medical insurance of any kind so doctor is out for me what can I do to get rid of thisat home with over the counter products, I was thinking of washing all my bedding and dipping my nuts in a deep fry plz lmk if there is a home cure for this and on top of that i found out ive had hemeroids for the last 5 years so wooo go me and my no medical insurance
damn how old are you still a virgin i hope its religious reasons >_<
Believe it or not, mine started on my feet.  When I noticed it on me thighs, I thought it Ringworm.  Then it moved "down under".  Now, I have 2 spots on my head.  At first I thought it was Herpes, but a full blood work-up said no.  It always itches and it feels REALLY good to scratch this skin until it stings from the obvious scratching damage.  I have tried topical creams, bag balm, sulfa, aloe, Vit e, all kinds of supplements and nothing has helped.  I am going to try some powerful fungicide next.  Athletes Foot, Ringworm and Jock Itch are all the same fungus.  So.. maybe..
Honestly you just have to go to the doc 4 this stuff.  It could be anything. eczema, allergies, or anything else.  I found out that mine actually was some kind of fungus that I actually contracted at the gym.  Makes a lot of sense for a lot of people especially guys(who are most of the people on this forum).  I'm a gym rat and I hit the gym about 6 times a week so this was really logical for me.  A prescription will clear you up within a few days.  Either way just go to a doctor!!!
Ok I have the same problem, except I have a spot now, from itching too much, on my butt that is like when a blister heals over and scabs, I have been taking benadryl at night to let me sleep and IT WORKS, but during the day I start itching EVERYWHERE! Idk y this is happening and its scary! They r like red bump rashes and I itch them so much that they start to break open and bleed, but even then it keeps itching!!! Its gross and unattractive and I need to figure out at cure, I have used tea tree oil and it works temporarily, but always comes back, I don't wanna be soaked in oil everyday all day so can someone give me a treatment that has worked that I haven't tried yet!?! Thanks
From the uk I've been to the doctor about 5 times, I had a minor rash on my hands that looked like pale skin coloured bumps mainly in the webs of my thumb, the doctor gave me a steroid i used it for about a week, it helped a bit. It wasnt really going away so i went to the doctor again and got some antihistamine tablets because they thought it was an allergy didnt do much, still using the cream which helped the itching. Started to moisturise which helped aswel.

The rash on my hands got worse, spread to my wrist, feet, elbows, a bit on my arms which still looked like pale lumps, knees and back of knees and on my waist. I then got diagnosed with Pompholyx ezcema, and got given a Betnovate ointment 1% works extremely well, obiviously ezcema is something you have to live with, the rash is still there but it feint, don't itch when I moisturise (using aqueous cream all over my body, works well because it rubs in easy)

Got a rash on my inner legs now and crotch area its quite feint its red quite big lumps. I thought it could be scabies, not sure though. Doctor said it could be scabies or it could be nothing.. It will itch if your stressed and it is probably all in your head. If this happens to you dry your inner legs thoroughly  then mostourise. Don't have long showers it doesn't help at all, it might feel like it does for a short while. Don't use perfumed shampoo, body wash, conditioner, face wash, hand wash or anything like that, get natural ingredients.. many of the perfurmed products get rid of the natural moisture in your body.

Try not to stress about anything, I go to college and I don't have lots of money so its not easy trying not to stress but just calm down, you'll feel much better.
fyi people...just because benadryl works doesnt mean its allergies.  Benadryl will relieve itching for anything including bug buts or w/e it may be.  It stops histamine production which is what causes itching.
oh and ask your doctor about the possibility of you having psoriasis.
If it is scabies, get a prescription of Eurax or benzyl benzoate. These are topical creams. They have an instant effect on reliefing your pains, but you would need to apply them for a while. Also wash every one of your clothings thouroughly after you take them off, and sun dry them if possible. Sure will help you. Good luck
I use hydrogen peroxide -- it stops the itching, doesn't hurt and keeps the area clean.  I get a rash on the backs of my legs, buttocks and back from the leather seats in my car -- especially in the summer.  I now always sit on a beach towel.  Sitting on vinyl booths or chairs at restaurants or those plastic resin chairs cause a rash too.  If I'm wearing shorts, I always carry a small towel in my purse, and take it out if needed (who cares what people think).  Using laundry detergent that is free and clear helps too.   use free and clear laundry detergent which seems to  help.  Stress seems to make it worse.  It seems to be under control right now.  Hope some of this is helpful.  
I have the same problem as it started a month ago with having a red itchy and bumpy in between my tigh.  I havn't gone to the dr yet, but I think it might be scabies.  This is because I brought down a molded washroom and build a new one in it's place.   There is a chance I might have got it from the mold there.  
Would anal sex have something to do with it?
Did anyone figure it out or get cured??? I have had this exact same thing for months. It's horrible and no one seems to be able to help me.
There must be some place you can be tested for free...  Try "Planned Parenthood".  At least call them first, and tell them you have no moolah, but ask what you can do or where you can go to get free tests to diagnose your condition.  

You are the only one who can do this for yourself.

Best of luck.
Benydryl
I just got back from the urologist because I was more concerned more about my penis then anything. Go figure he reccomends a dermatologist. My regular doctor thinks it us a contact dermatitis but hydrocortisone 1% doesn't really help and they come and go. I stopped putting it on and it hit worse so I'm going to start again. All std check came back NEG.  Eurologist recommended benydryl and continue hydrocortisone 1% until I see the Derm. My nephew had scabies but the doc didn't believe at all that's what I had on my fingers. Sorry if this is the same as all the other comments. Will post when u see Derm...
Well, i have severe itching for over 3 months now, seen 3 dermatologists 1 house doctor and 1 std doctor.

I have been TESTED on scabies and came out negative 3 times, people around me, including bed partner have no symptoms after me having it for 13 weeks. I got treated for scabies 2 x's (busy with the 2nd time now) I'm on ivermectine pills, wich are also for scabies and are highly recommended, though its not covered by insurance.

If it be scabies i wonder why NOBODY around me has it, since its HIGHLY contagious... One doctor suspected stress/Eczema... could that be it?

Im quite desperate, i wonder since scabies haven't been found in 3 different tests by 3 different doctors, 2 treatments (cream and pills) and I'm still itching like **** :(
I have similar small fluid filled blisters on fingers, red raised itchy bumps near elbows, thick skin on elbows, face breaks out flaky in spots, itchy butt crack and around base of penis. Gluten - allergy. Also found some one with a OJ allergy that has similar symptoms... Can be a variety of cause try a gluten free diet, not bad stop you from eating fast food
Well i just sucked it up and stopped scratching and it has started to go away but is taking a while due to allt he scratching breaking all the bumps.. but its like all rashes the more you scratch it it's going to spread and not go away.. stop scratching and it will eventually go away. well is for me, except a big blister on the left side of the head of my penis, looks like a herpe and its gross gotta take care of that, but im hoping it will clear up with the rest of it as im not scratching it anymore.. just think everytime you want to scratch "i want it gone"
Hey guys i also had a run through in a situation like this, i have seen 5 different doctors before getting to a dermatologist, they said it was an std but everything came back negative. i was put on so many anti-biotic's my immune system was destroyed i had athletes foot, ring worm, dry skin everywhere....so i quit the med's and asked for a biopsy on the head of my penis.( Although i had the rash on my thighs and butt they were smaller bumps.) at first i was given triamcincolone aceitone that helped the thighs and buttox, but didnt help the penis. for the penis i was given a pill for yeast called fllucanzole and the rash began to disappear and reduce in size until i have 2 bumps left...i had the biopsy quit the meds and the bumps came back on the shaft of the penis and the two left on the head got bigger and the rest stayed gone...i thought maybe a std because i was with a few girls in the recent year however i always wrapped my willy so i was a little more hopefull it wasnt, my most recent girlfriend had a yeasty or something, this i can open up on, we were sexually active pretty early in the relationship and i figured she was clean its been like 5 months now since our first time....i didnt wrap my willy :( ....so we are having some sex when i have an orgasm i like to pull out, ****, then put another condom on. i cant help but notice as pull out this stringy spermy colored stuff all over in here....im grossed out, never want to touch her monkey again, she's mad....2 days later the rash BEGINS!!!!!! Im more than happy to post the results from the biopsy it should come within the next week
Haha man you really are ******* stupid. I was obviously making fun of you talking about the moths and for you to think i was being serious is laughable in and of itself. Man.. Dumb ppl these days I swear. hahahaha ppl like you make me glad I have a good  head on my shoulders. All yours is doing is taking up space
I have the same problem...I noticed it about three weeks ago. There was one or two very small bumps, almost like a mosquito bite, when I itch them, they turn red as does the area around them. If I take a hot shower, the itching is out of control. I have two on the inside of both of my arms and a couple on my inner thighs. Where my legs meet the bottom of my butt itches like crazy but bumps only appear if I scratch. It is really uncomfortable. Additionally, about a week ago my roommate began exhibiting the same symptoms. We've ruled out bed bugs and we don't share towels or anything like that (she is super OCD) so if it is contagious, I'm not sure how it would have been passed to her. Yikes...I can't figure it out and it is a total inconvenience.
try eating raw organic fruits and veggies, eat alot of grapes! Also bathe in 3 cups organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a warm bath, soak for at least 20 minutes, sores in between fingers sound like scabies so do the tea tree oil bath or dab some directly over infected areas to snuff those little ******* out. ( i had those 10 years ago) for those of you with em on your **** it's and hives from your legs up to your back  and stomach if the hives only come after serious scratching it's probably anxiety or a food allergy, drink chamomile tea this helped the itchy feeling calm down, I thought drinking was affecting me but that wasn't the case, thought it was bedding, nope, thought maybe it was bc I didn't shower everyday, nope. Cut out all dairy, gluten, and sugar and regardless of whatever the cause is this will speed your healing process, I am beginning to believe this issue is new due to poorly produced food, so eat healthy organic foods. If this is a food allergy it's probably gluten ; bread. If you wanna eat bread eat the really expensive organic kinds, or eat a different grain like spelt. I just ate 9 dollars of organic grapes as I heard someone cured cancer just eating nothing but grapes for an entire month. My story is much the same as yours, no sx for the last 3 or 4 months, not an std, started feeling itchy 1 month and a half ago, I have also been using psioflora ( all natural ) cream on my **** in hopes that will cure up so I can be sexually active again.
i have all of the above stated symptoms but additionally am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis on the face and a year ago had henoch schonlein purpura vasculitis all over my body which i was hospitalized for over 3 weeks, any thoughts? are these connected?
i have all of the above stated symptoms but additionally am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis on the face and a year ago had henoch schonlein purpura vasculitis all over my body which i