itchy scalp bumps
i have an itching scalp bumps on certain areas and some of them are small  and some are large. when i pick at the larger ones blood and a oily substance comes out then it scabs and flakes and the bump comes back
iget those sometimes too! i wonder what they are... hmmm.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nits or lice, seborrheic dermatitis, contact dermatitis or scabies bumps. Scabies is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.