itchy spreading rash
I'm not really sure where to put this but I have this itchy rash on my earlobes that darkens my skin (I'm part black). It's kind of flaky and sometimes feels raised and has little bumps on it. It won't go away. If I don't scratch it it leaves but the skin is still discolored. It's only on one ear now, but it's moving to the side of my face and I'm getting worried.

Plus, I had the crack of my mouth get slit somehow and the area around there got a little crusted and discolored. It also itches a little and I have to force myself not to scratch because the area seems a little darker and I don't want unrepairable skin damage on my face.

Lastly, I just noticed that on the edges of my inner top lip is a cluster of whitish spots. They aren't bumpy and I only noticed them when I lifted my lips to examine the crusted area to see if it was healing.

I'm really freaking out and can't go to the doctor yet. Does this sound like it needs immediate medical help?