ithcy rashes in inner thighs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

ithcy rashes in inner thighs

respected sir,
  i have a itchy rash on my inner thighs and it have bumbs at end.at first i have scracth it then i noticed  that i have some rashes in my inner thighs and i think it is now spreading to scrotum and penis
This kind of itchy rash can be due to contact dermatitis, fungal infections or eczema skin. Since it has started spreading and covering the scrotum, so the possibility of fungal infections is high.  Before prescribing any treatment it is important to confirm the diagnosis. Fungal infections require antifungals , and eczema requires steroids and moisturizers both of which can flare up the rash if it is fungal in nature. So my sincere advice would be to get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I Have a rash on like my thigh. & It looks like its ontop of my stretch marks. But I never had that many stretch marks on my thighs. Im kind of worried and everytime i go to walk it rubs together and hurts,