Dermatology Community
i've got dark brown spots on my butt!! :(
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i've got dark brown spots on my butt!! :(

3067754?1214099193
i've been having kind of growth pimples every long-term, and they are accumulating right down my butt. after they are healed, it leaves dark brown spots and it is really embarrasing tho! the way it looks...is there any special cream to brighttening them up or get rid of them :(
Related Discussions
Hi,
Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) causes skin darkening and discoloration that show up as spots, or as large patches on a person's body. This is because cells that normally produce brown pigment evenly across your skin go into overdrive and produce too much melanin. This happens because of an inflammatory reaction in, or to an injury to, the skin.
Acne is a common cause for this condition.When the discoloration is caused by a problem such as acne, the acne must first be eliminated or treated before PIH can effectively be treated.You could apply benzoyl peroxide creams for this purpose.
the most common way to return the skin to its natural glowing complexion is through use of products containing Hydroquinone, a chemical lightening agent that is applied directly to the dark mark.Hydroquinone products can be purchased over the counter at 1% to 2% concentrations, or by prescription at 3% to 4% concentrations.
ref:http://www.brownskin.net/hyperpigmentation.html
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank