i've got dark brown spots on my butt!! :(
i've been having kind of growth pimples every long-term, and they are accumulating right down my butt. after they are healed, it leaves dark brown spots and it is really embarrasing tho! the way it looks...is there any special cream to brighttening them up or get rid of them :(
Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) causes skin darkening and discoloration that show up as spots, or as large patches on a person's body. This is because cells that normally produce brown pigment evenly across your skin go into overdrive and produce too much melanin. This happens because of an inflammatory reaction in, or to an injury to, the skin.
Acne is a common cause for this condition.When the discoloration is caused by a problem such as acne, the acne must first be eliminated or treated before PIH can effectively be treated.You could apply benzoyl peroxide creams for this purpose.
the most common way to return the skin to its natural glowing complexion is through use of products containing Hydroquinone, a chemical lightening agent that is applied directly to the dark mark.Hydroquinone products can be purchased over the counter at 1% to 2% concentrations, or by prescription at 3% to 4% concentrations.
ref:http://www.brownskin.net/hyperpigmentation.html