jock itch scars
i had jock itch for years and it has left my skin reddish and scarred on my upper thigh... are there any over the counter medicines that would help my skin heal best?
Him

Jock itch or tinea cruris is a common fungal infection that affects the skin of the inner thighs, buttocks and genitals. The fungus that causes jock itch thrives in warm, moist areas causing an itchy, red, often ring-shaped rash. It is important to wash the area with soap and water. Keep it clean and dry. Tinea infections usually do not leave scars after the fungus is gone. Over-the-counter anti-fungal creams may need to be continued for a few weeks. Irritated skin takes time to heal and this will be the case if you have the underlying cause treated.

Take care and keep us posted.

Take care and keep us posted.
I HAD JOCK ICH FOR THREE MONTHS THEY GAVE ME ANTI FUGAL CREAM NOW I HAVE SCARES THAT LOOK LIKE STRETCH MARKS HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM