joint rash at hands, elbows, and knees
Have a sudden onset of a strange rash that started at my hands, mainly at the joint areas not palms and is now at my elbows and knee areas only. The rash is like sores but not wet. I am in the medical fieldand I am afraid of MRSA.  It itches and hurts at the same time.  I have no fever and do not feel bad. I have an appt. with a doctor but my boss does not want me to work til I make sure this is not contagious.

This discussion is related to Rash on finger joints and elbows.

I'm having similar symptoms and wonder if you got a diagnosis?  I hope you're doing much better now.  I have a rash, it consists of 3 or 4 red bumps on the middle joint of my middle finger and now I also have two bumps on my index fingers on both hands and some bumps on my elbow.  They are a little itchy and kind of painful, and look sort of like blisters.  Does this sound like what you've experienced?  I'm hoping you can help shed some light on my situation.  I appreciate your help!
Hi I am extremely interested in knowing what came of your investigation into the bumps. I have the same symptoms. I have read that others have found no answer other than possible case of scabies which I could not believe. I feel that it is aggravated by the humidity and heat. The red itchy bumps are only on my knuckles finger joints elbows and knees. Please let me know how to calm the itching/ inflammation  and what you think it is. Thanks
Look into a condition called Dermatitis Herpetiformis.  It's related to gluten intolerance / Celiac Disease.  Ask your doctor to give you a blood test called a "Celiac Panel."

I have DH and Celiac Disease, and the rash doesn't have to be very severe (not like the pictures you see online).  Mine was just a few itchy bumps on my elbows and knuckles.  The rash goes away on a gluten free diet and returns when I accidentally consume gluten.  

People with DH have the same health risks that people with Celiac Disease do - so they should be on a gluten-free diet even if they do not have obvious GI symptoms.    

Their relatives should also be tested for Celiac Disease, since it runs in families.  My oldest son has Celiac Disease also.
i have red joint rash on hands- fingers, elbows, and knees.
they come every once in a while and they just go away after a week or so,but now they not going away. i need some help. cuzz i cant go to the doctor.
I nana what did you finally found out about your rash I have the same...
Hi Nana I have the same, can you please tell what you found about.