large one centimetre bumps on penis, itchy body, re bumps on thighs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have had itchy skin for about a month now. My arms began to itch as well as my legs thighs and butt, recently however it has become worse. I have small white/skin coloured bumps all over body (these are the extremly itchy one) as well as red bumps on thighs that have more recently become un bareable. But the main reason im posting is because my penis began to itch about a week and a half ago today. It first turned red and was itchy, then the skin seemed to dry and it looked as if i had a bad sunburn on my penis head. This dry skin went away however now i have foun a large bump on the rim of my penis head that is not causing serious discomfort but is not appealing. Another blister looking bump appeared and i can tell that there is three in total on my head and one bump on ahaft (smaller and red) If anyone can help me diagnose this it would be very helpful. I can deal with the itching so far, besides at night but the bumps i want to get rid of or diagnose because i am verrrryy scared that it may be an STD???
Scabies is a straight answer and do take two applications of permethin from your doc,a week apart below neck allover the body.
The itchy skin could be due to eczema or scabies and the bumps on the penis can be due to folliculitis and cysts as they are symptomless.I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist as without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough.Treatment is diagnosis specific.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.