large painful lumpy bump near anus
ughh..okay, well like a week ago i got this bump near my butt hole basically, and i just assumed it was a pimple and went on with my merry way..then it started getting worse and larger and i was using the restroom and freaked out because there was blood all in the toilet and such and so i examined it closer...it is now like a lumpy bump that bleeds or pusses or whatever every time i use the bathroom and is extremely painful...i researched different things like hemorrhoids and such but ths doesnt sound like that..one of my friends suggested a cyst..bt arent cysts smooth?

idunno..im just frustrated and crying and in pain...anyone have any advice?

Oh, please see a doctor so you can find out whether you have a bleeding hemorrhoid or something else like a ruptured cyst. It sounds so painful.

These are treated differently, so getting a diagnosis is important. Preparation H won't do much more than add to your hurt if it's a cyst that's broken open.

Meanwhile, instead of wiping, try getting a plastic squeeze bottle and filling it with warm water. Squeeze the water over your anal area after bowel movements, then carefully pat yourself dry. You can also try unscented baby wipes. Warm (not hot) baths may help either condition and help keep you clean as well.

Eat lots of fiber, so you don't have to strain to have a bowel movement - things like oatmeal, brown rice, prunes and fresh fruit will add bulk to your stool to make it easier. You don't want either loose, wet stool or constipation right now. Drink plenty of water for the same reason.  

I hope everything feels better soon. Take care.
From the symptoms it looks like external hemorrhoid. The other possibility is of an anal fissure. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. Treatment includes sclerotherapy,rubber band ligation,cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.