large pore?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

large pore?

I have a large pore that looks like a small hole on my face.  Is there a way to reduce the size or get rid of it?  It is the only one like it on my face.
The problem of enlarged pores on face or facial pores is commonly associated with excessive oiliness and acne. The excessive oiliness of the skin is in turn triggered by the hormonal changes in the body.

Large pores can be easily dealt with proper cleansing and frequent toning and moisturizing of the skin. Other treatments to consider include microdermabrasion, skin resurfacing lasers and chemical skin peels.

In my opinion you should discuss these treatment options with a cosmetologist/dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.