large red bumps on inner thigh
hi i'm 17 and have been suffering from these large red bumps on my inner thighs since i was 13 and i also get them on my bottom... i'm just wondering what could be the cause of that. i am overweight so could that possibly have something to do with it? please let me know how to get rid of this.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it sounds like folliculitis or boils. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Warm regards.