large white blister

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

large white blister

I have a large blister right inside the lips of my vagina, its mostly white, and it only hurts when i touch it, like after wiping when using the restroom. I didn't even notice it when my husband and i were intimate.. I have no idea what it is and I've never had anything like it before... Please help.. What could it be??
Tags: white blister on vaginal lip
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
From your description it seems that you have developed follculitis which is an infection of the ingrown hair. If the follucilitis is deep you may need antibiotics to treat it. Another possibility is genital herpes. There are blisters and there is burning and itching sensation and the skin surrounding the blisters becomes reddened and inflamed. It is best o get it examined by a dermatologist/gynecologist. A correct diagnosis is important for initiating the treatment. I hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!