leg and arm sores
For the last year or so I have had a series or sores on my arms and legs.  I don't have any itching or soreness or discomfort with these sores or rash.  These have a very distinctive form.  There are five to eight dots in a circular pattern with one dot in the center.  I don't notice them except when they have scabbed or crusted over.  The entire size of the scabs is only the size of a U.S. dime.  
For such symptoms, one possibility which needs to be ruled out is of granuloma annulare. Granuloma annulare is a chronic disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Usually it is asymptomatic but due to cosmetic disfigurement topical or oral steroids may be needed. Please discuss this with your dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.